About how to POST data into ichnaea which is installed in local machine

Ugur Bolat

Apr 28, 2017, 2:18:48 PM4/28/17
to dev-geo...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello Developers,

I want to be able to collect Wi-Fi and Cellular data in my locally
installed ichnaea server. I've successfully completed the installation
part following your documentation
(https://mozilla.github.io/ichnaea/install/devel.html). And, I can see
that all the docker containers running. However, whenever I want to make
POST request to write the data into the database, I can see that I get
the successful POST request response but I cannot see any chances in my
database which still consists of empty tables.

And, I thought you have some caching process before writing into the
database so I tried to make a lot of POST request to feed, but I still
get nothing?

What am I missing here?

Best...

Ugur Bolat