planned mls infrastructure migration: tuesday, november 26th starting 15:30 UTC

William Kahn-Greene

Nov 25, 2019, 3:20:11 PM11/25/19
to Discussion about Geo location services
Hi!

We're planning to migrate Mozilla Location Services
(https://location.services.mozilla.com/) to a new infrastructure on:

Tuesday, Nobember 26th between 15:30 and 18:30 UTC

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Mozilla+Location+Services+infrastructure+switchover&iso=20191126T1530&p1=1440&ah=3

The switchover consists of switching between two systems and we don't
foresee any outage.

If there are problems with the switchover, we plan to switch back and
assess the situation.

We will send a follow up email to this one when the switchover is complete.

/will
Mozilla Location Services
https://location.services.mozilla.com/

William Kahn-Greene

Nov 26, 2019, 5:23:26 PM11/26/19
to Discussion about Geo location services
We finished up the migration and we're now on the new infrastructure.

If you see any problems, please file a bug:
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/enter_bug.cgi?form_name=enter_bug&product=Location

Thanks!

/will