API key request

Karl Wettin

Mar 22, 2017, 7:31:55 AM3/22/17
to dev-geo...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello list,

I'd like to request an API key to access your geolocation service.

It is to be used by and to locate WiFi routers in our public open mesh network in Malmö, Sweden. We are pretty much the same thing as the German FreiFunk <http://freifunk.net/> movement. Each router will create a request every few hours or so. Currently there are 10 of them, but it will hopefully grow to a couple of hundred over the next year.

Thanks

karl

signature.asc

Hanno Schlichting

Mar 23, 2017, 8:12:04 AM3/23/17
to Discussion about Geo location services
Hi.

Could you contact us at mls-c...@mozilla.com <mailto:mls-c...@mozilla.com> with your request?

Thanks,
Hanno