API Key Request

Ugur Bolat

Apr 4, 2017, 2:32:19 AM4/4/17
to dev-geo...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello Everyone,

I would like to request a API key for our research project, going on TU
Chemnitz, Germany, which hope to improve our indoor localization system.

Best Regards,
Ugur Bolat

Hanno Schlichting

Apr 4, 2017, 7:56:05 AM4/4/17
to Discussion about Geo location services
Moin,

If you have a short-lived project, just use the literal "test" API key. While that key is rate limited, you probably won't run into the limit. If you want to do lots of requests to the service (where lots is thousands or more per day), please reach out to us at mls-c...@mozilla.com <mailto:mls-c...@mozilla.com>.

Best,
Hanno