I need a develop API Keys,thanks

jackin...@cssiot.com.cn

Jun 5, 2017, 7:50:18 AM6/5/17
to dev-geolocation
Dear all,

Hello,I need a develop API Keys,May i get a API Key for my new applycation.I want to test my applycation projectstage.
How do i get a develop API Keys? Thanks a lot!

I see the following url an infomation.

https://location.services.mozilla.com/api
https://mozilla.github.io/ichnaea/api/index.html#api-access-keys
API Keys
In order to use the service API you need to obtain an API key. If you use one of the existing applications, there is a good chance those applications already come with an API key included. We require these API keys as one way to prevent abuse of the service.
If you are developing a new application, please contact us to obtain an API key. Please make sure to describe your use-case and intended use of the service. If you merely want to test out the service for an experiment, please use the literal "test" API key.
We'll try to get back to you in a manner of days, but depending on vacation times it might take longer.

jackin...@cssiot.com.cn

Hanno Schlichting

Jun 5, 2017, 7:53:37 AM6/5/17
to Discussion about Geo location services, jackin...@cssiot.com.cn
Hi.

While you test and develop a new application, please use the literal "test" API key. So the URLs you use look like: https://location.services.mozilla.com/v1/geolocate?key=test <https://location.services.mozilla.com/v1/geolocate?key=test>.

If your application leaves the development stage, please contact us over at mls-c...@mozilla.com <mailto:mls-c...@mozilla.com>

Thanks,
Hanno