Request for API key for Mageia

Stig-Ørjan Smelror

May 1, 2019, 10:47:11 AM5/1/19
to dev-geo...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi.

I would like to request an API key for use within Mageia.
The main reason is that geoclue2 is hitting its daily limit.

Please let me know if there is anything else you need from me.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Stig-Ørjan Smelror
https://mageia.org

Zeeshan Ali

May 6, 2019, 11:57:39 AM5/6/19
to Discussion about Geo location services
Hi,

Seems lately a lot of Geoclue users have been seeing this, which means
a lot of GNOME users:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/geoclue/geoclue/issues/113 . What's
going on?

Regards,

Zeeshan Ali

Zeeshan Ali

May 6, 2019, 5:38:03 PM5/6/19
to Discussion about Geo location services
BTW, Stig-Ørjan:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/geoclue/geoclue/issues/113#note_157526
--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali

Stig-Ørjan Smelror

May 6, 2019, 5:49:53 PM5/6/19
On Mon, May 6, 2019 at 11:38 PM Zeeshan Ali <zees...@gnome.org> wrote:

> BTW, Stig-Ørjan:
> https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/geoclue/geoclue/issues/113#note_157526
>
> On Mon, 6 May 2019 at 17:57, Zeeshan Ali <zees...@gnome.org> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Seems lately a lot of Geoclue users have been seeing this, which means
> > a lot of GNOME users:
> > https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/geoclue/geoclue/issues/113 . What's
> > going on?
> >
> > On Wed, 1 May 2019 at 16:47, Stig-Ørjan Smelror <sme...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi.
> > >
> > > I would like to request an API key for use within Mageia.
> > > The main reason is that geoclue2 is hitting its daily limit.
> > >
> > > Please let me know if there is anything else you need from me.
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance.
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > > Stig-Ørjan Smelror
> > > https://mageia.org

Wow, thanks. We're actually on version 2.5.1.
Will try to update to 2.5.2 to see if it fixes the issue.

Cheers,
Stig