NTLM Cache Clearing

scott.all...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2007, 2:16:40 PM10/20/07
I'm writing an intranet application using NTLM Authentication. I've
been able to log out IE users via
document.execCommand("ClearAuthenticationCache"); which was added to
IE in IE6 SP1. I was wondering if there was a Javascript method (or
any other method!) of clearing the authentication cache or a general
sense of "logging out" users when using NTLM for Firefox. I have a
bad workaround for Firefox users of sending a 401 Unauthorized header
which forces a re-auth pop-up but this doesn't give me the true
"logout" functionality I'm looking for.

scott.all...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2007, 3:26:10 PM10/20/07