nsIDOMHTMLDocument

philippe

Apr 25, 2007, 5:31:28 AM4/25/07
HI
I embedded gecko into C++.

When I get the document using nsIDOMDocument and nsIDOMHTMLDocument, I
don't get the original one, but a DOM changed by some scripts (I load
a page with a "body onload" which starts a script who changes the
page.

How can I get the original document.
In other words , where can I get the document before any script is
started.

thank's for your responses

philippe

Neil

Apr 25, 2007, 8:20:59 AM4/25/07
philippe wrote:

>When I get the document using nsIDOMDocument and nsIDOMHTMLDocument, I don't get the original one, but a DOM changed by some scripts (I load a page with a "body onload" which starts a script who changes the page.

If you don't want scripts to affect the document then you should disable
them.

--
Warning: May contain traces of nuts.