Creating Universal Binary for XPCOM Component in Mac.

JanakiRam

Mar 21, 2007, 2:18:26 PM3/21/07
Hi All,

I'm creating a C++ XPCOM Component for my XULRunner
application.I'm building the Component using XULRunner Source
Code.Finally i'm able to created .dylib for my component which will
work only on PPC Mac's.When i test my component in Intel Mac its not
working.

Please provide pointers on Creating Universally built
( compatible with Intel as well as PPC ) XPCOM Components.

Thanks in Advance.

-JanakiRam.