I'd like to thank gerv for the new groups

Brendan Eich

Mar 14, 2006, 12:11:36 AM3/14/06
We never knew what we were missing. So many years recently when top
developers did not engage in exchange of ideas and proposals for a
better Mozilla world, because we had only the crusty, spam-filled
netscape.public.mozilla.* hierarchy.

I don't care about details like missing groups or wrong names, or the
temporary inability to reply via google groups (being fixed). I'm just
glad we got the new news server set up. So I say again: thanks to Gerv,
and to Giga for hosting, and to Google for helping feed groups.

/be

Ben Goodger

Mar 14, 2006, 12:47:03 AM3/14/06
to Brendan Eich

Amen :-)

-Ben

Gervase Markham

Mar 17, 2006, 10:32:09 AM3/17/06
Brendan Eich wrote:
> I don't care about details like missing groups or wrong names, or the
> temporary inability to reply via google groups (being fixed). I'm just
> glad we got the new news server set up. So I say again: thanks to Gerv,
> and to Giga for hosting, and to Google for helping feed groups.

You are welcome. It's heart-warming to see them so well used so quickly :-)

Gerv