Declaring a resource in an application so that it ends up in application.zip (gaia-install)

Eduardo Trápani

Sep 10, 2015, 4:39:27 PM9/10/15
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi,

Where should I declare a font file that I want to be included with an
application?

I'm testing a feature in the settings app that needs a javascript, a css
and a font file. The javascript and css (a font-face declaration) are
automatically included, but I don't know how to reference the font file
so that ends up in the application.zip file.

Eduardo.

Fred Lin

Sep 10, 2015, 9:30:38 PM9/10/15
to Eduardo Trápani, dev-gaia
So build script will find and include it into application.zip

If your font file is used as panel icon, you'd better put bug number here and we can help you contact visual designer to include it into gaia-icons set. (if we agree to merge the feature)

regards
--
Fred