[MULET] : Setting app not loading Completely

Kumar Rishav

Sep 14, 2015, 4:17:11 PM9/14/15
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi devs,

I tried to run gaia in Mulet. But it's not working properly.
First i tried to run complete gaia, and ran it using this (chrome://b2g/content/shell.html) in address bar.  But only home screen is loading. Apps like sms, setting not rendering properly (only few texts).

Then i tried to run the app separately, like this : app://sms.gaiamobile.org/
It is working fine.
But i tried same with setting too: app://settings.gaiamobile.org/  but only first page loaded i.e list of all setting.
When i tap on one setting, say message setting, only blank page is coming.

How Setting People debug the app.

Thanks
--
Kumar Rishav
Mozilla Representative - ReMo Mozilla Reps

Alexandre Lissy

Sep 15, 2015, 2:40:34 AM9/15/15
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Le 14/09/2015 22:17, Kumar Rishav a écrit :
> Hi devs,

Hello,

> I tried to run gaia in Mulet. But it's not working properly.
> First i tried to run complete gaia, and ran it using this
> (chrome://b2g/content/shell.html) in address bar. But only home screen
> is loading. Apps like sms, setting not rendering properly (only few texts).

This URL should load automatically. How are you building the profile?