Flame Touch Screen Issue

kskarthik

Jan 17, 2017, 8:51:35 AM1/17/17
to mozilla-...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello ! I have a problem with touch screen of flame. I flashed the Open C's twrp recovery (by konsta) to flame & got a white screen. After that i flashed the stock firmware v5_18D nightly. Since then, touch screen behaviour has changed touches are registered wrongly & the capacitive home button also not working.

Can anyone help me with this please. I think, since twrp is touch based it, messed up with the touch drivers of flame. This is my understanding so far.