B2G OS Announcements on Tuesday

Benjamin Francis

Sep 23, 2016, 5:10:36 AM9/23/16
to dev-fxos, dev-platform, b2g-internal
Dear B2G OS community,

Our weekly meeting on Tuesday 27th September will be attended by some senior members of staff from Mozilla who would like to make some announcements to the community about the future of the B2G project and Mozilla's involvement.

I would strongly recommend that you attend if you can as this will be your opportunity to hear those announcements first hand and to ask any questions you may have.

You can join the meeting by using the usual guest link which requires Vidyo to join the B2G Vidyo room. The meeting is at 9am PT (Pacific Time) on Tuesday 27th September, full details are on the wiki.

Meeting notes will be kept on the Etherpad as usual. Back channel chat is on the #b2g IRC channel (which is mirrored to Telegram). This week the meeting will also be streamed on Air Mozilla and you can submit questions via IRC if you prefer.

Regards

Ben

Benjamin Francis

Sep 27, 2016, 5:05:35 AM9/27/16
to dev-fxos, dev-platform, b2g-internal
A reminder that this meeting is today, Tuesday, at 9am PT.

The main announcements to be discussed are outlined here https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.dev.fxos/FoAwifahNPY/Lppm0VHVBAAJ

Ben

Benjamin Francis

Sep 27, 2016, 11:02:33 AM9/27/16
to dev-fxos, dev-platform, b2g-internal
The meeting will be streamed on Air Mozilla in addition to Vidyo

https://air.mozilla.org/b2g-os-announcements-2016-09-27/

Benjamin Francis

Sep 27, 2016, 2:03:20 PM9/27/16
to dev-fxos, dev-platform, b2g-internal
Thank you to everyone who attended this meeting today, the meeting notes are now on the wiki.

Ben