Builds for Z3C and Z3 (Aries and Leo)

madb...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2017, 6:44:32 PM10/29/17
to mozilla-...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi everyone,

Is it possible to get a full build for the Z3C from anywhere? Or were these only available with the foxfooding devices? I notice that the Mozilla FTP site doesn't include any builds for the Aries, blob-free or blob-full.

Similar question for the Z3 (Leo) - were any builds ever available for this? Or was it included as a reference device for B2G just because it's similar to the Z3C, but nobody ever actually worked on it?

I ask because I'm considering getting a Z3C or preferably a Z3 and it would be helpful to have a build I know works before building anything new.

Cheers,
Will

Gabriele Svelto

Oct 30, 2017, 4:43:28 AM10/30/17
to madb...@gmail.com, mozilla-...@lists.mozilla.org
On 29/10/2017 23:44, madb...@gmail.com wrote:
> Is it possible to get a full build for the Z3C from anywhere? Or were these only available with the foxfooding devices? I notice that the Mozilla FTP site doesn't include any builds for the Aries, blob-free or blob-full.

IIRC builds for the Z3C where available on taskluster which means they
aren't available anymore for download.

> Similar question for the Z3 (Leo) - were any builds ever available for this? Or was it included as a reference device for B2G just because it's similar to the Z3C, but nobody ever actually worked on it?
>
> I ask because I'm considering getting a Z3C or preferably a Z3 and it would be helpful to have a build I know works before building anything new.

You can probably make a build yourself using the aries-kk target and the
v2.5 branch which was the last to be somewhat stable.

Gabriele

signature.asc