Location of call log database (Firefox 2.5)

Eduardo Trápani

Jan 16, 2019, 6:11:33 PM1/16/19
to mozilla-...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi,

The phone is not logging calls anymore. I guess it's due a corrupted
database, so my hope is to erase it, restart and see it work again.

But I don't know where it is, there are no errors in logcat either.

I tried

./data/local/storage/permanent/chrome/idb/

and

./data/local/storage/default/*/idb

but I don't see anything that could be it (the name mangling it's not
making it any easier).

How can I find out the name of the database to erase or (re)create it?