XML Parsing Error: undefined entity

Phil McLachlan

May 30, 2008, 2:53:27 PM5/30/08
We're trying to upgrade our add-on, so that it works with FF3b5. When the
add-on is placed in the extensions directory, FF3 starts with an error
message.

XML Parsing Error: undefined entity
Location: chrome://browser/content/browser.xul
Line Number 187, Column 5:
<key id="key_errorConsole" key="&errorConsoleCmd.commandkey;"
oncommand="toJavaScriptConsole" modifiers="accel,shift"/>

This is an error message for FF3 files, so I don't know what I can do to fix
it. Any help would be appreciated.

erkut...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2008, 2:30:06 AM6/18/08
On 30 Mayıs, 21:53, "Phil McLachlan"

Same here . Can you get a solution.

Eric H. Jung

Jun 18, 2008, 10:04:50 AM6/18/08
to dev-ext...@lists.mozilla.org

> > Location: chrome://browser/content/browser.xul
> > Line Number 187, Column 5:
> >

> > oncommand="toJavaScriptConsole" modifiers="accel,shift"/>
> >
> > This is an error message for FF3 files, so I don't know what I can do to fix
> > it. Any help would be appreciated.
>

> Same here . Can you get a solution.

Your DTD file(s) are missing entities.

Switzerland34

Jul 12, 2008, 7:21:30 PM7/12/08

erkutok...@gmail.com wrote:
> On 30 May�s, 21:53, "Phil McLachlan"

Daniel

Jul 15, 2008, 7:54:31 PM7/15/08
On May 31, 2:53 am, "Phil McLachlan"

We have the same situation here. Do you have any solutions?

sand...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2016, 4:54:22 PM9/28/16
Here I found solution if firefox crash with XML parsing Error just before open.

Method (1)

Hold down Shift and double-click the Firefox icon.
open Firefox in safe mode and disable / remove unwanted add-ons.
close an reopen again.

OR

Method (2)

Open Windows Run box.
You can also open this by pressing the "Windows_key" + "R" key
Type one of the following commands.

•firefox -safe-mode
OR
•"C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -safe-mode
OR
•"C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -safe-mode

MAC USERS
Hold down Option and open Firefox. Hold down the "Option key" while you click the Firefox icon to open it in Safe Mode

•If a "Profile Manager" window opens, select your profile, and hold Option again while clicking "OK" or a similar button.

Thanks