Auto-Signing of Existing Addons on AMO?

white...@fastmail.us

Oct 12, 2016, 12:37:55 PM10/12/16
I got an email from AMO some time ago regarding auto-signing on my
single Firefox addon at AMO. I have gotten none about my several addons
for Thunderbird at AMO. Is this going to happen? I understand that
signed addons will be required in TB as they are now in FF sometime in
the future.

Thanks

Jorge Villalobos

Oct 12, 2016, 3:52:55 PM10/12/16
I don't know of any concrete plans to require add-on signing on
Thunderbird. If that came up, we would consider auto-signing the
existing group, but that's not the case at the moment.

Jorge