Embedding with new API (keyboard and mouse Wheel not working)

Jason Anderssen

Jan 9, 2013, 5:23:39 PM1/9/13
to dev-em...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi guys,

I have been learning how to embed using the newAPI method, and downloaded the win32_test and got it all working (after lots of researching :-) )
Anyhow, after finally all is working, the keyboard does not work with entering data into text fields etc… in a web page, and the mouse wheel is not working?
What must I do to get these to work, or is this still work in progress?

Thanx in advance for your help

Jason

jande...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2013, 7:35:54 PM1/28/13
to dev-em...@lists.mozilla.org
Please discard, I have figured it out.
Cheers
Jason

jande...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2013, 7:35:54 PM1/28/13
to mozilla.de...@googlegroups.com, dev-em...@lists.mozilla.org
Please discard, I have figured it out.
Cheers
Jason

star...@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2014, 3:06:19 AM12/12/14
Hi Jason,

I just notice that you have embedded Mozilla with newAPI you mentioned, Could you share with me some of this infor:
Are you embedding XULRunner? And which version?

For newAPI you mentioned, what are these API and where can I find the reference?

For the win32_test, is this a sample? Could you point me to the place where I can find it?

Though this is a late replay but hope you still within this news group...