printing problem

Ofer Ben-Oliel

May 20, 2014, 11:59:11 AM5/20/14
to dev-em...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi

I'm using Xulrunner/XPCOM version 1.9 to successfully embed and print silently inside a C++ (with VS9 on Windows) program.

Recently, because of rendering problems in the old GECKO engine, I tried to upgrade to the latest version (27) and re-compile with VS11.

After some tweaking to the startup code I managed to run the program up to the point of calling the print function on the nsIWebBrowserPrint interface.

No matter what I did, I got end-of-printing status, while the print job is still spooling and the printer driver (PrimoPdf) output's a non complete document.

Is there any change in the STATUS mechanism , the listener or the print engine setup?

Thanks

Ben