Geckofx print page setup

aryanh...@gmail.com

May 11, 2012, 8:00:30 PM5/11/12
I am using Geckofx and xulrunner for my browser application on visual studio
i have a problem,

When i print from browser then it also print current link and date at bottom,
I want to remove that link, Please help me

In firefox i can disable printing link on bottom, but how do i disable printing link on my browser

webm...@shinzotech.com

Apr 9, 2013, 12:31:25 PM4/9/13
I have same problem.
Anyone can help?

nosoymaria...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2014, 2:13:26 PM1/28/14
Sorry to revive this old thread, but I have difficulty printing with GeckoFX. When I call window.print () the print dialog box is displayed, but pressing ok printing is not performed. If I try to print a second time, an error appears: "Printer Error, not available".
In Visual Studio I see the following error:
CLASS_E_CLASSNOTAVAILABLE
Skybound.Gecko.nsIWebBrowserPrint.print (nslPrintSettings aThePrintSettings, nsIWebProgressListener aWPListener).

Someone can help me? Thank you.