Retrieve selected text in GeckoWebBrowser

Christian LeMoussel

Jun 3, 2014, 1:29:49 AM6/3/14

I'm using GeckoFX with C#.NET. Some text in the page can be selected. This text is composed of one or more DOM elements. I want to retrieve the selected text in the page.

geckoWebBrowser.Window.Selection is an accessor for a GeckoSelection object which contains some informations such as

AnchorOffset: offset within the (text) node where the selection begins,

FocusOffset: offset within the (text) node where the selection ends.

I can't find how to get all the nodes & offset where selection starts and ends, or how can I can get a range of all elements spanned by the selection.

How can I do this?

Thanks

Christian.