Embedding possible in cocoa app using gecko sdk #28?

ruchin....@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2014, 1:49:45 AM6/14/14
I am having a mac os cocoa app which is using gecko sdk 28 for embedding browser. I am having problems upgrading to sdk version 28. Is the embedding still supported using XRE_InitEmbedding2 for cocoa applications? I dont see any example doing this for cocoa app now.

g...@novadsp.com

Aug 14, 2014, 10:00:12 AM8/14/14
to ruchin....@gmail.com, dev-em...@lists.mozilla.org
Apologies for the very delayed response. I am interested in embedding on the
Mac. Does anyone have any examples or hints they can share?

TIA.