This Week in DevTools (November 12, 2019)

Patrick Brosset

Nov 13, 2019, 6:21:34 AM11/13/19
to dev-developer-tools
Hi there,
A slightly shorter update than usual this week, but here it is:

Console

  • Showing async separators again — Bug 1592969

    • They got lost when we switched to SmartTrace component

    • A test was added to ensure we don’t regress again

  • Working on a fix for autocompletion issue when the user accept a completion (with Enter, Tab or right arrow) shortly after typing a letter — Bug 1595068

Layout/Mobile Tools

  • WebCompat

  • Quality

    • The dt-q backlog is becoming a bit tricky to work on, the remaining bugs are hard projects that can't be worked on in parallel with other projects.

    • Will add more bugs, maybe from other components too, and look at long standing bugs in the list, see if they still are dt-q bug like.

DEBTools

  • Removed WebConsoleFront evaluateJS — Bug 1595012

    • You should be able to evaluateJSAsync the same way