add ons

M. Webb

Apr 8, 2020, 5:21:27 AM4/8/20
to dev-devel...@lists.mozilla.org
hello,

I was wondering how do you hide add-ons from the drop down menu.. so children  that can change settings. turn on and off  blocksites. ect

Monica

Victoria Wang

Apr 8, 2020, 7:24:27 PM4/8/20
to M. Webb, dev-developer-tools
Hi Monica,

Unfortunately I don't think it's possible to hide an add-on from the menu. There might be a different solution to your problem though. This mailing list is more about developer tool development, but you can get help with Add-Ons in this Discourse forum: https://discourse.mozilla.org/c/add-ons/add-on-support/111 or at the Support site: https://support.mozilla.org

Cheers,
Victoria