New peers for Bluetooth module

Shawn Huang

Apr 12, 2015, 11:41:41 PM4/12/15
to dev...@lists.mozilla.org, Tian, Ben, Zimmermann, Thomas
Hi B2G folks,

I am glad to announce Jocelyn Liu (:jocelyn) is now a peer for the Bluetooth module [1].

Jocelyn has been dedicated to the module since the first day she joined Mozilla. She did a great job of bug fixing, new Bluetooth API V2 design and implementation[2], Low energy GATT API  feature implementation [3]. She has been proving her knowledge, passion, insights for the module. She truly deserves this glory. I believe with her expertise, we can continuously make Bluetooth module improve significantly!

Thank you Jocelyn for the fantastic work. :)

[1] https://wiki.mozilla.org/Modules/FirefoxOS#Bluetooth
[2] https://wiki.mozilla.org/B2G/Bluetooth/WebBluetooth-v2
[3] https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mozilla.dev.bluetooth/M68qNLdWJGk

--
Regards,
Shawn

Aaron Wu

Apr 12, 2015, 11:46:20 PM4/12/15
to Shawn Huang, Tian, Ben, Zimmermann, Thomas, dev...@lists.mozilla.org
Jocelyn,

Congratulation!!

Aaron Wu
Engineering Project Manager, Mobile Device
Mozilla Corporation

Marco Chen

Apr 13, 2015, 10:46:25 AM4/13/15
to Aaron Wu, Shawn Huang, Tian, Ben, Zimmermann, Thomas, dev-b2g
\o/ It is great to hear this and you really deserve it.

Congratulation!
--
-------------------------------------
Marco Chen

Kai-Zhen Li

Apr 14, 2015, 3:02:50 AM4/14/15
to Shawn Huang, Tian, Ben, Zimmermann, Thomas, dev...@lists.mozilla.org
Congratulations Jocelyn!

Kai-Zhen Li (Seinlin)
Mozilla Taiwan

ben turner

Shawn Huang

Sep 24, 2015, 5:09:19 AM9/24/15
to dev-b2g
Hi B2G folks,

I am glad to announce Bruce Sun (:brsun) is now a peer for the Bluetooth module [1].

Bluetooth module functions are still fast-growing. This year we're working on more Bluetooth profiles such as:  Phonebook Access Profile, Message Access Profile, HID,  GATT client/server API, HID over GATT. Meanwhile, we're also working on the WebBluetooth API. After discussing with current peers, Thomas Zimmermann, Ben, Jocelyn, they all agreed to grow our peer-review lists.

Bruce has been dedicated to the module for a while. He used to work on media playback function and bluetooth daemon bug fixing, now he is an active contributor on Bluetooth low energy GATT API  feature implementation [2]. He contributed more than 83 commits in mozilla-central and provide many helpful feedbacks.

He has been proving his knowledge, passion, insights for Bluetooth module. I believe with his expertise, we can
implement WebBluetooth API faster and better.

Thank you Bruce for the fantastic work. :)

[1] https://wiki.mozilla.org/Modules/FirefoxOS#Bluetooth
[2] https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mozilla.dev.bluetooth/M68qNLdWJGk

--
Regards,
Shawn Huang

Shawn Huang

Sep 24, 2015, 5:11:16 AM9/24/15
to dev-b2g

Thomas Zimmermann

Sep 24, 2015, 5:35:38 AM9/24/15
to Shawn Huang, dev-b2g
Bruce is easy to work with and has very good technical understanding, so
this is well deserved. Congratulation from my side!

陳柏宇