Re: LG is asking for contact from team that works with Chromecast like features

Brad Lassey

Jun 20, 2014, 7:32:31 PM6/20/14
to Fabrice Desré, Andre Garzia, dev-b2g
Hi Andre,
Thanks for connecting us. Please give LG my connect info for this.

-Brad

On Jun 20, 2014 6:12 PM, Fabrice Desré <fab...@mozilla.com> wrote:

> Brad is the contact point I think.
>
> Fabrice
>
> On 06/20/2014 02:11 PM, Andre GBrad is the contact point I think.

Fabrice

On 06/20/2014 02:11 PM, Andre Garzia wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I've been approached by the fine folk at LG SVL who are building the
> awesome Connect SDK which you can learn more at connectsdk.com
> <http://connectsdk.com>
>
> Basically its an SDK that unifies many different SmartTV platforms such
> as Roku, Amazon Fire TV, LG SmartTV, Chromecast, Roku into a single
> Javascript API. With this you can build apps using HTML5 that are able
> to push content to TVs.
>
> Its all open source and cool and it works well.
>
> They'd like to talk with some one at Mozilla to bring us onboard of
> their initiative and I don't really know who to put them in contact so I
> appreaciate any help.
>
> Cheers
>
> --
> http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
> http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.

Fabrice Desré
b2g team
Mozilla Corporation

Joe Cheng

Jun 23, 2014, 3:49:02 AM6/23/14
to Brad Lassey, Marco Chen, Andre Garzia, Joe Cheng, Fabrice Desré, dev-b2g
Hi Andre,

If you could also include me and Marco Chen, that will be great.
Our team works on things other than phones such as TVs and Tablets…etc
Thanks

Re,
Joe Cheng
——————————
Mozilla Corp.

Andre Garzia

Fabrice Desré

Jun 20, 2014, 6:12:08 PM6/20/14
to Andre Garzia, dev-b2g, Brad Lassey
Brad is the contact point I think.

Fabrice

On 06/20/2014 02:11 PM, Andre Garzia wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I've been approached by the fine folk at LG SVL who are building the
> awesome Connect SDK which you can learn more at connectsdk.com
> <http://connectsdk.com>
>
> Basically its an SDK that unifies many different SmartTV platforms such
> as Roku, Amazon Fire TV, LG SmartTV, Chromecast, Roku into a single
> Javascript API. With this you can build apps using HTML5 that are able
> to push content to TVs.
>
> Its all open source and cool and it works well.
>
> They'd like to talk with some one at Mozilla to bring us onboard of
> their initiative and I don't really know who to put them in contact so I
> appreaciate any help.
>
> Cheers
>
> --
> http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
> http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.

Fabrice Desr�
b2g team
Mozilla Corporation

Andre Garzia

Jun 24, 2014, 12:42:47 PM6/24/14
to Joe Cheng, Brad Lassey, Fabrice Desré, dev-b2g, Marco Chen
I've sent the introduction email folks. You should have all received a copy.

;-)

Glad I could help on this one.

On Jun 21, 2014, at 7:32 AM, Brad Lassey <bla...@mozilla.com> wrote:

Hi Andre,
Thanks for connecting us. Please give LG my connect info for this.

-Brad

On Jun 20, 2014 6:12 PM, Fabrice Desré <fab...@mozilla.com> wrote:

Brad is the contact point I think.

Fabrice

On 06/20/2014 02:11 PM, Andre GBrad is the contact point I think.
Fabrice Desré
b2g team
Mozilla Corporation

Sri Gogineni

Aug 31, 2015, 3:08:28 PM8/31/15
to Andre Garzia, Brad Lassey, Joe Cheng, Fabrice Desré, Marco Chen, dev-b2g
Hi Andre,

We’re working on the other half, a universal receiver based on b2g. It would be great to make sure were using the most appropriate protocol for the preferred situation. Can you connect me with the folks who are working on the Connect SDK?

Best,
Sri

Sri Gogineni
Founder & CEO