SeaMonkey 2.53.9b1 has been released!

Job Bautista

Aug 11, 2021, 6:31:31 AM8/11/21
Release notes: https://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.53.9/

Official builds:
https://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/2.53.9b1#official

I just migrated my 2.53.8.1 profile to the new beta, and so far so
good. :)

This version also includes significant improvements to ChatZilla. I just
switched from my hacked version of Ambassador to the built-in ChatZilla,
and surprisingly it migrated almost all my settings! I only have to put
in the server domains for the networks, as well as the JavaScript
plugins again, but it kept all of my per-channel and network
preferences. It also supports SASL EXTERNAL perfectly.

The only thing missing is proper SASL PLAIN support. Fortunately I only
have a few networks that need password authentication.

--
Job Bautista

An XUL fanatic, and an add-ons developer. I also do some simple
userscripts and bash scripting.

I like Cyndaquil. He's obviously the best Pokemon starter. Every Johto
Pokemon is cool too.

http://rw.rs/~job/

PulsarNNTP

Aug 12, 2021, 9:43:45 AM8/12/21
11.08.2021 16:31, Job Bautista пишет:
> Release notes: https://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.53.9/
>
> Official builds:
> https://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/2.53.9b1#official
>
> I just migrated my 2.53.8.1 profile to the new beta, and so far so
> good. :)
>
> This version also includes significant improvements to ChatZilla. I just
> switched from my hacked version of Ambassador to the built-in ChatZilla,
> and surprisingly it migrated almost all my settings! I only have to put
> in the server domains for the networks, as well as the JavaScript
> plugins again, but it kept all of my per-channel and network
> preferences. It also supports SASL EXTERNAL perfectly.
>
> The only thing missing is proper SASL PLAIN support. Fortunately I only
> have a few networks that need password authentication.

TEST NNTP

--
TEST

Bagjan Altay

Sep 2, 2021, 4:55:33 AM9/2/21
8/11/2021 4:31 PM, Job Bautista пишет:
> Release notes: https://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.53.9/
>
> Official builds:
> https://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/2.53.9b1#official
>
> I just migrated my 2.53.8.1 profile to the new beta, and so far so
> good. :)
>
> This version also includes significant improvements to ChatZilla. I just
> switched from my hacked version of Ambassador to the built-in ChatZilla,
> and surprisingly it migrated almost all my settings! I only have to put
> in the server domains for the networks, as well as the JavaScript
> plugins again, but it kept all of my per-channel and network
> preferences. It also supports SASL EXTERNAL perfectly.
>
> The only thing missing is proper SASL PLAIN support. Fortunately I only
> have a few networks that need password authentication.

test

PulsarNNTP

Sep 8, 2021, 6:08:20 AM9/8/21
02.09.2021 14:55, Bagjan Altay пишет:
TEST

--
TEST

pulsar_user_2

Sep 8, 2021, 11:37:56 AM9/8/21
11.08.2021 16:31, Job Bautista пишет:
> Release notes: https://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.53.9/
>
> Official builds:
> https://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/2.53.9b1#official
>
> I just migrated my 2.53.8.1 profile to the new beta, and so far so
> good. :)
>
> This version also includes significant improvements to ChatZilla. I just
> switched from my hacked version of Ambassador to the built-in ChatZilla,
> and surprisingly it migrated almost all my settings! I only have to put
> in the server domains for the networks, as well as the JavaScript
> plugins again, but it kept all of my per-channel and network
> preferences. It also supports SASL EXTERNAL perfectly.
>
> The only thing missing is proper SASL PLAIN support. Fortunately I only
> have a few networks that need password authentication.

I'm just testing

pulsar_user_2

Sep 8, 2021, 11:47:24 AM9/8/21
08.09.2021 16:08, PulsarNNTP пишет:
Test

pulsar_user

Sep 8, 2021, 11:47:50 AM9/8/21
9/8/2021 4:08 PM, PulsarNNTP пишет:
test

pulsar_user_2

Sep 13, 2021, 12:03:50 AM9/13/21
08.09.2021 21:47, pulsar_user пишет:
TEST

pulsar_user_2

Sep 13, 2021, 11:05:39 PM9/13/21
13.09.2021 10:03, pulsar_user_2 пишет:
Test NNTP 14.08

pulsar_user_2

Sep 20, 2021, 2:51:23 PM9/20/21
11.08.2021 16:31, Job Bautista пишет:
> Release notes: https://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey2.53.9/
>
> Official builds:
> https://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/2.53.9b1#official
>
> I just migrated my 2.53.8.1 profile to the new beta, and so far so
> good. :)
>
> This version also includes significant improvements to ChatZilla. I just
> switched from my hacked version of Ambassador to the built-in ChatZilla,
> and surprisingly it migrated almost all my settings! I only have to put
> in the server domains for the networks, as well as the JavaScript
> plugins again, but it kept all of my per-channel and network
> preferences. It also supports SASL EXTERNAL perfectly.
>
> The only thing missing is proper SASL PLAIN support. Fortunately I only
> have a few networks that need password authentication.

Test NNTP

pulsar_user_2

Sep 27, 2021, 1:59:02 AM9/27/21
14.09.2021 09:05, pulsar_user_2 пишет: