Why is EarthLink's webmail blank?

Ant

Dec 20, 2021, 5:26:20 PM12/20/21
Hello.

https://webmail1.earthlink.net (from https://webmail.earthlink.net) is
showing a blank web page with its web browser's title bar. It was
working yesterday, but not today. I tried different user agents, a brand
new 64-bit SeaMonkey v2.53.10.1 profile with its defaults, and another
PC (64-bit Debian Jessie v8).

Is the web site doing something funky in its code (can view it, but have
no idea what is causing it)? I had to use my 64-bit Firefox v95.0.2 web
browser to see and use it. :(

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :)
--
Dang coldness, colony, works, z, strikes, software upgrades, free games,
spams, (scam/fraud)s, greeds, inflations, body, life, craziness,
| |o o| | Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
\ _ / Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
( )

Steve Wendt

Dec 20, 2021, 6:16:51 PM12/20/21
On 12/20/2021 2:26 PM, Ant wrote:

> https://webmail1.earthlink.net (from https://webmail.earthlink.net) is
> showing a blank web page with its web browser's title bar.

Redirects here (and shows a login form) when I try it:
https://webmail1.earthlink.net/login

Ant

Dec 20, 2021, 7:07:02 PM12/20/21
Now, it works again. It must had been a glitch in The Matrix. :O

Don Spam's Reckless Son

Dec 21, 2021, 4:47:30 AM12/21/21
Your cross-posting is bordering on spamming, is there any sensible
reason you posted this non-problem to three newsgroups?

--
spammo ergo sum, viruses courtesy of https://www.nsa.gov/malware/

Ant

Dec 25, 2021, 7:04:30 AM12/25/21
Nope. It's back again. :( I wonder if it will be blank and then not
blank. :/

On 12/20/2021 4:06 PM, Ant wrote:
> Now, it works again. It must had been a glitch in The Matrix. :O
>
> On 12/20/2021 2:26 PM, Ant wrote:
>> Hello.
>>
>> https://webmail1.earthlink.net (from https://webmail.earthlink.net) is
>> showing a blank web page with its web browser's title bar. It was
>> working yesterday, but not today. I tried different user agents, a
>> brand new 64-bit SeaMonkey v2.53.10.1 profile with its defaults, and
>> another PC (64-bit Debian Jessie v8).
>>
>> Is the web site doing something funky in its code (can view it, but
>> have no idea what is causing it)? I had to use my 64-bit Firefox
>> v95.0.2 web browser to see and use it. :(
>>
>> Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :)-- --
Merry Christmas and happy birthday Jesus! *<|:D

Ant

Dec 25, 2021, 11:37:02 AM12/25/21
And works again. So wacky.

On 12/25/2021 4:04 AM, Ant wrote:
> Nope. It's back again. :( I wonder if it will be blank and then not
> blank. :/
>

> On 12/20/2021 4:06 PM, Ant wrote:
>> Now, it works again. It must had been a glitch in The Matrix. :O
>>
>> On 12/20/2021 2:26 PM, Ant wrote:
>>> Hello.
>>>
>>> https://webmail1.earthlink.net (from https://webmail.earthlink.net)
>>> is showing a blank web page with its web browser's title bar. It was
>>> working yesterday, but not today. I tried different user agents, a
>>> brand new 64-bit SeaMonkey v2.53.10.1 profile with its defaults, and
>>> another PC (64-bit Debian Jessie v8).
>>>
>>> Is the web site doing something funky in its code (can view it, but
>>> have no idea what is causing it)? I had to use my 64-bit Firefox
>>> v95.0.2 web browser to see and use it. :(
>>>
>>> Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :)-- -- --

Ray_Net

Dec 25, 2021, 6:37:17 PM12/25/21
I have seen a long delay between the blank page with the status "done" and the final page which is correct "Welcome to WebMail"

Ant

Dec 26, 2021, 6:00:04 AM12/26/21
Interesting. I haven't noticed that. Currently, it's fast and working.

On 12/25/2021 3:37 PM, Ray_Net wrote:
> I have seen a long delay between the blank page with the status "done"
> and the final page which is correct "Welcome to WebMail"
>
> Ant wrote on 25-12-21 17:36:
>> And works again. So wacky.
>>
>> On 12/25/2021 4:04 AM, Ant wrote:
>>> Nope. It's back again. :( I wonder if it will be blank and then not
>>> blank. :/

No Time to Die before Boxing Day! :P