Unsubmitted Crash Reports in my about:crashes...

Ant

Nov 20, 2021, 2:04:40 AM11/20/21
Hello.

I noticed my SM v2.53.10's about:crashes has an unsbumitted crash
report. How do I make it send it? I never had this problem before.

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :)
--
Is summer finally over? Weather, buggy and slammy life are so crazy!
Being old sucks. So many stuff to do and see! :(
| |o o| | Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
\ _ / Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
( )