Re: Mostly blank YouTube's subscription web page?

Ant

Nov 16, 2021, 5:44:31 PM11/16/21
On 11/10/2021 11:37 PM, Ant wrote:
> Hello.

> mostly blank too or just me? I'm using 64-bit SeaMonkey v2.53.9.1 in two
> different PCs (updated 64-bit W10 Pro & Debian Jessie v8). No problems
> in Firefox v94.0.1 though. I even tried faking with Mozilla/5.0 (Windows
> NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:94.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/94.0 user agent. It
> was working a few hours ago too. :(
>
> Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :)

Nice find in
https://www.reddit.com/r/seamonkey/comments/qrfvoo/mostly_blank_youtubes_subscription_web_page/hkwv1mz/:
"... But it only works if my bookmark is to the youtube home page and
not my subscriptions. It looks like newer User Agent strings have
trouble loading the subscriptions if you go to it directly instead of
from the main page. I was able to reproduce the same issue with 2.53.9
when I used and agent string with FireFox 72."

I can confirm that clicking on Subscription will work. It just doesn't
work from my bookmark. So, I just go to my bookmark and click on web
page's subscription link to get it working. Weird!
--
Is summer finally over? Weather and slammy life are so crazy! Being old
sucks. :(
| |o o| | Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
\ _ / Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
( )

PulsarNNTP

Nov 26, 2021, 11:39:49 PM11/26/21
17.11.2021 04:44, Ant пишет:
> On 11/10/2021 11:37 PM, Ant wrote:
>> Hello.

>> mostly blank too or just me? I'm using 64-bit SeaMonkey v2.53.9.1 in
>> two different PCs (updated 64-bit W10 Pro & Debian Jessie v8). No
>> problems in Firefox v94.0.1 though. I even tried faking with
>> Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:94.0) Gecko/20100101
>> Firefox/94.0 user agent. It was working a few hours ago too. :(
>>
>> Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :)
>
> Nice find in
> https://www.reddit.com/r/seamonkey/comments/qrfvoo/mostly_blank_youtubes_subscription_web_page/hkwv1mz/:
> "... But it only works if my bookmark is to the youtube home page and
> not my subscriptions. It looks like newer User Agent strings have
> trouble loading the subscriptions if you go to it directly instead of
> from the main page. I was able to reproduce the same issue with 2.53.9
> when I used and agent string with FireFox 72."
>
> I can confirm that clicking on Subscription will work. It just doesn't
> work from my bookmark. So, I just go to my bookmark and click on web
> page's subscription link to get it working. Weird!

--
TEST

PulsarNNTP

Nov 26, 2021, 11:40:44 PM11/26/21
17.11.2021 04:44, Ant пишет:
> On 11/10/2021 11:37 PM, Ant wrote:
>> Hello.

>> mostly blank too or just me? I'm using 64-bit SeaMonkey v2.53.9.1 in
>> two different PCs (updated 64-bit W10 Pro & Debian Jessie v8). No
>> problems in Firefox v94.0.1 though. I even tried faking with
>> Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:94.0) Gecko/20100101
>> Firefox/94.0 user agent. It was working a few hours ago too. :(
>>
>> Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :)
>
> Nice find in
> https://www.reddit.com/r/seamonkey/comments/qrfvoo/mostly_blank_youtubes_subscription_web_page/hkwv1mz/:
> "... But it only works if my bookmark is to the youtube home page and
> not my subscriptions. It looks like newer User Agent strings have
> trouble loading the subscriptions if you go to it directly instead of
> from the main page. I was able to reproduce the same issue with 2.53.9
> when I used and agent string with FireFox 72."
>
> I can confirm that clicking on Subscription will work. It just doesn't
> work from my bookmark. So, I just go to my bookmark and click on web
> page's subscription link to get it working. Weird!
test

--
TEST

Ant

Nov 27, 2021, 1:05:47 AM11/27/21
On 11/26/2021 8:40 PM, PulsarNNTP wrote:

> test

Why post your tests in these newsgroup and my newsgroup threads? Please
use the test newsgroups like mozilla.test and
netscape.public.mozilla.test instead.
--
:) (Rebecca) Black Fri. :P