Stuck in DDoS protection by Cloudflare's loops.

Ant

May 6, 2022, 1:58:20 AMMay 6
Hello.

I think Cloudflare's DDoS protection changed recently as of yesterday or
so since it loops in SeaMonkey v2.53.12 web browser. Examples:

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/antfarm/search.php show: "Checking your
browser before accessing www.tapatalk.com.

This process is automatic. Your browser will redirect to your requested
content shortly.

Please allow up to 5 seconds…
DDoS protection by Cloudflare
Ray ID: ..."

https://steamdb.info/upcoming/free/ shows: "Please complete the security
check to access SteamDB

SteamDB requires a fully up to date browser. If this page keeps
refreshing, try clearing cookies for this site.

RAY: ..." I did its captchas, but still get stuck in a loop. Trying a
new SM profile, fake user agents, etc. didn't help. I had to use Firefox
v100 to access them. :(

This happened with two different ISPs too. Are they really not wanting
to support old SeaMonkey? :( Thank you for reading and hopefully
answering soon. :)
--
Wolf3D turned 30! Cinco de Mayo da 6th be with U!
this signature correctly.
| |o o| | Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
\ _ / Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
( )