SeaMonkey Status Meeting - Sunday, 31 May 2020

RSX11M

May 29, 2020, 5:28:22 PM5/29/20
to dev-apps-...@lists.mozilla.org
Agenda: https://wiki.mozilla.org/SeaMonkey/StatusMeetings/2020-05-31

* 31 May, 14:00 UTC, 10am Eastern, 3pm UK, 4pm Central Europe, 10pm Hong Kong
* Other timezones:
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=31&month=5&year=2020&hour=14&min=0&sec=0&p1=0>
* IRC channel #seamonkey - irc://chat.freenode.net/seamonkey

Hi everybody,

We're doing another instance of our biweekly SeaMonkey Status meetings on IRC.

Please add agenda items we should discuss, we're trying to get a good
view there where the SeaMonkey project is right now, what the progress
is compared to last time and where we are headed.

Main agenda items:
- Action Items
- Status of the SeaMonkey Buildbot Master and Tree
- Release Train
- Extensions and Plugins Compatibility Tracking
- 2.x (Last, Current, Next)
- Feature List, Planning
- Roundtable - Personal Status Updates

If you can't participate, please remember to fill in all the info you
can tell us in the wiki.

Best regards and see you next Sunday.

PulsarNNTP

Aug 5, 2021, 5:09:15 AM8/5/21