SM's crash reports are back it seems.

Ant

Jan 19, 2022, 5:05:16 AM1/19/22
I just had a crash and then looked at my about:crashes list. I noticed
my crash reports were submitted so I looked at them like
https://crash-reports-test.seamonkey-project.org/report/index/bp-c6700cb3-e323-4463-a009-460040220112.
They looked different compared to the older submitted crash reports. :O
--
Slammy Tuesday. Back to normal again. :( Also, it's winter again until
Thursday! :P
| |o o| | Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
\ _ / Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
( )