Currency value in real-time on desktop

1 view

derek82

Oct 17, 2009, 9:02:57 PM10/17/09
Looking for an addon that would let me see the values for two (2)
currencies in real-time on the desktop without having to go to one of
those currency conversion progs; eg: CAD in one window and its value
GBP in a window next to it.

David McRitchie

Oct 18, 2009, 12:26:48 AM10/18/09
"derek82" ...

Google Search -- site:addons.mozilla.org inurl:en-US/firefox/addon currency conversion
http://www.google.com/search?num=100&q=site%3Aaddons.mozilla.org+inurl%3Aen-US%2Ffirefox%2Faddon+currency%20conversion

Dcurrency (Status Bar shows 3 currencies, uses Yahoo Finance, specify delay)

Converter (converts measurements within page)

You can search Addons yourself by creating a keyword shortcut:

Name: addons: Search for extensions at addons.mozilla.org/firefox
Keyword: addons:
Location: http://www.google.com/search?num=100&q=site%3Aaddons.mozilla.org+inurl%3Aen-US%2Ffirefox%2Faddon+%S

Name: addons:s Search addons.org with it's own search
Keyword: addons:s
Location: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/search?q=%s&status=4&show=50

More information on keyword shortcuts, see
Firefox Keyword Shortcuts
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/firefox/firefox.htm

Questions such as yours are best asked in mozilla.firefox.support
where questions are answered by other users, rather than in
a developer newsgroup.

--
HTH,

David McRitchie

Oct 18, 2009, 12:32:47 AM10/18/09
"David McRitchie"
> Questions such as yours are best asked in mozilla.firefox.support
> where questions are answered by other users, rather than in
> a developer newsgroup.

correction: best asked in mozilla.support.firefox