open new tab in parent window by clicking on a link in pop-up window

suman...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2014, 5:58:08 AM7/11/14
I tried to open new tab in parent window of browsers by clicking on a link in pop-up window.

i> When we browse with Google Chrome then by clicking on link in pop-up window, open new tab in parent window and pop-up closed.

ii> When we browse with Mozilla Firefox then by clicking on link in pop-up window, pop-up is closed directly without open a new tab or window.

iii> When we browse with IE and Safari then by clicking on link in pop-up window, open a new window and pop-up closed.