(IVÁN): EVERYBODY MUST BE BORN FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT TO ENTER LIFE:

ELIO IVAN VALAREZO

Apr 9, 2012, 8:08:33 PM4/9/12
Sábado, 07 de Abril, año 2012 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo,
Guayaquil, Ecuador - Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

EVERYBODY MUST BE BORN FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT TO ENTER LIFE:

Our heavenly Father descended over Mount Sinai seating within
the SHEKINAH cloud Great White Throne manifesting His
glorious presence to the world just as He had done in early
times as from the day He personally conducted the celestial-
sacrifice of His Son's atoning-blood, our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach, within His angelic Kingdom thus to create heaven
and earth to fill them with life. This glorious divine-cloud
is our heavenly Father's presence before His holy angels in
heaven and over the entire earth for Israel first and then
for the nations as well, so He may be known as the God that
created heaven, earth and all living things for the glory of
His blessed name.

Within this splendid cloud our heavenly Father had the power
to conduct important rituals with His Son's sacrificed life
over the eternal rock within the Holy of Holiest of His
magnificent Tabernacle in heaven to pour the Holy Spirit of
His blessed name and of His eternal Ten Commandments over the
entire earth thus to subdue deep darkness at last forever.
And our heavenly Father had called Israel from Egypt's
slavery so they may cross the Red sea in dry ground by the
supernatural powers of His Son's atoning-blood shed from the
creation of the earth and the heavens thus to stand at Mount
Sinai's foot to drink from the eternal rock's living-water-
living-water that will conquer the desert forever.

Now, our heavenly Father needed to conquer the Sinai's desert
with the living-water that emanates from our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach's eternal rock injured by Moses' stick, so it may
satisfy Israel's thirst all the way to the Promised Land
where the celestial-sacrifice of His Son's atoning-blood may
be seen by the entire world at last to defeat sin
everlastingly. In other words, our heavenly Father needed to
conquer the Sinai's desert only with the living-water
emanating from the eternal rock at Mount Sinai's foot and not
with any other unholy water, because Israel was carrying
above their shoulders His celestial-sacrifice of His Son's
atoning-blood to defeat Satan and his lies thus to start a
new world within the Promised Land.

Moreover, after drinking from the eternal rock living-water
because Moses had struck it with Aaron's rod at our heavenly
Father's command so it may pour living-water to quench the
Israelites' thirst and, simultaneously, receive over them the
SHEKINAH cloud our Lord Jesus Christ crucified to carry him
into the Promised Land victoriously, then Israel was doing
God's perfect will for eternity. Because, our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach could not walk into the Promised Land as any man
would normally do, however, he had to be carried by the
Israelites that had abandoned Egypt's slavery, crossed the
Red sea in dry ground, and taken from the eternal rock
living-water to do this wonderful service for our heavenly
Father that no other nation could ever do.

Furthermore, this was something that the Israelites had to do
before our heavenly Father because they are Abraham's
children, so He may finally fulfill the glorious promises
given to the new nation of Israel that will open the doors or
gates of a new angelic Kingdom filled with people that had
been born again from the Holy Spirit for eternity. Because,
everyone that ascends back to heaven or enter into the New
Jerusalem from heaven above, then they must be born from the
Holy Spirit that descended over Mount Sinai's summit filled
with our heavenly Father's glorious achievements of the
celestial-sacrifice of His Son's atoning-blood, so people may
begin to live a brand new glorious life into eternity at
last.

Meaning also that our heavenly Father liberated the
Israelites from Egypt's slavery so they may stand at Mount
Sinai's foot to drink from His eternal rock that had, in
early times, received the glorious atoning-blood from His
slain Chosen Lamb, so they may take His Son's crucified-life
from Mount Sinai's summit over the SHEKINAH cloud into the
Promised Land. Because, the crucified Lamb that was
manifested over Mount Sinai's summit to Moses then Israel had
to take him into the Promised Land so His Son, the Rebbe
Yeshua HaMoshiach, may be manifested over Jerusalem's holy
hill thus to pour the Holy Spirit of the atoning-blood all
over the entire earth for the nations to become saved from
sin as well.

And this was something that our heavenly Father needed to do
immediately just as He had done it earlier within the Holy of
Holiest and within the SHENKINAH cloud over Mount Sinai so He
may create heaven and earth thus to fill them with abundant
life everywhere forever for the glory of His blessed name and
eternal commandments. Given that our heavenly Father needed
to create man in His image thus for him to live with his
children in heaven and on earth after His glorious likeness,
so He may attain new glories never reached by His most
glorious angels yet, therefore the Holy Spirit descending was
essential, and this time from Jerusalem's highest hill into
the nations for eternity.

Furthermore, for Israel to undertake this task then Israel
needed to be born and filled with the Holy Spirit of His
blessed name and eternal commandments, because He needed to
expand the glory of His blessed name for the nations to know
that He is the Creator of all things thus to start a new
earth with glorious heavens for humankind. Since the earth
that we live in must pass away due to sin and violence to
give way to a new earth with glorious heavens that have never
been stained by evil but, instead it is a new world filled
with the Holy Spirit of the blessed name and eternal
commandments for the nations to live in peace with Him into
eternity.

Moreover, for our heavenly Father to live with the nations in
peace forever into eternity, then the nations must be reborn
too not from the spirit of error of Adam but, instead from
the Holy Spirit of His blessed Son, our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach, so we may inherit a new celestial body worthy to
reenter heaven and into our heavenly Father's glorious-life.
And this new birth for every man, woman and child within
Israel had to take place under the shadow of our heavenly
Father's celestial-sacrifice of His Son's atoning-blood, our
Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, who was slain from the creation of
the world within the Holy of Holiest and over Mount Sinai's
summit, so a new angelic Kingdom may start in heaven for
humankind.

Here, our heavenly Father wanted to change the Egyptian life
within the Israelites and from the rest of the nations as
well, so a new glorious life liberated from Satan's
influences may die out with all its darkness for the glorious
sacrificed-life of His Son Jesus Christ may shine everywhere
within the hearts of every man, woman and child into
eternity. That is why that our heavenly Father had Israel
always under the shadow of His celestial-cloud that was
darkness for the Egyptians and light for the Israelites
escaping Egypt to cross the Red sea in dry ground to where
our Lord Jesus Christ waited with his arms wide opened over
Mount Sinai thus to receive them as his children into
eternity.

This is the reason that our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach
manifested to Israel by saying: All day long I extended my
arms wide opened to my people, so they may come to me and
find refuge under my wings thus to live a glorious life
liberated from Satan's hidden lies that lead the precious
souls of men into eternal perdition in hell. Besides, our
heavenly Father had to have Israel cross the Red Sea in dry
ground because He needed to baptize them with water before He
could baptize them with the supernatural powers of the Holy
Spirit that descended from the SHEKINAH cloud, so they may be
reborn from the Spirit of eternal life of His continuous
celestial-sacrifice of His Son's atoning-blood.

In other words, our heavenly Father baptized Israel with
water as they crossed the Red sea in dry ground because He
was not only going to baptize them with the Holy Spirit of
the anointed life of His Son, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach,
but also He was going to cause them to be born again thus to
become His legitimate children forever. Inasmuch as, only
those men, women and children within Israel and of the
nations as well that are born from the Holy Spirit of His
blessed name and glorified commandments could really become
His legitimate children on earth and in heaven, so they may
be sealed with His Holy Spirit's approval to enter into
eternal life for all eternity.

Therefore, only those that are born from the Holy Spirit may
ascend back to heaven thus to return to paradise to continue
to love, serve and glorify our heavenly Father's celestial-
sacrifice of His Son's Jesus Christ slain initially within
the Holy of Holiest in heaven and over Mount Sinai's summit
to start a new angelic life for eternity. Because, if one is
not born again of the Holy Spirit from the SHEKINAH cloud
where our Lord Jesus Christ has his arms wide opened to
receive us as God's children, then we are not forgiven from
our sins much less be able to love, serve and glorify our
heavenly Father in our lives in this world as angels do in
heaven.

In other words, our heavenly Father by making Israel to
become born again from the Holy Spirit that descends
constantly from the SHEKINAH cloud then He is actually
causing to return to the Holy Spirit from where they were
first fashioned in His image to live according to His
likeness forever into eternity on earth and in heaven as
well. And the same is true for all the nations these days,
they must be born again from the Holy Spirit thus for each
one of them to return to their original Holy Spirit from
where they were born from our heavenly Father to become His
image to live according to His likeness before His glorious
presence on earth and in heaven forever.

Meaning also that our heavenly Father is asking you to
abandon the spirit of error that do not belong to you nor to
Adam to return within a new birth of the Holy Spirit to the
Spirit from our heavenly Father from you were born from Him
initially to be His image and live according to His likeness
forever into eternity. These days, if we are not born from
the Holy Spirit then our heavenly Father sees us as total
strangers filled with the spirit of error that rebels against
Him constantly to follow and obey His glorious words that He
has placed within His Son's heart, so we may listen and obey
them to the letter thus to do His will always.

Moreover, our heavenly Father does not want to see people
that are always disobeying His glorious words but, instead He
needs to see people from Israel and everywhere also that are
willing to listen and obey His every word that comes out
towards them from His continuous celestial-sacrifice of His
Son's atoning-blood, so they may become His legitimate
children today and forevermore. Therefore, if you fail to be
born from the Holy Spirit that shadows your life from the
celestial-cloud in heaven where our celestial-sacrifice of
the atoning-blood has his arms wide opened to receive you
since the foundation of the world, then you are not born from
the Holy Spirit of the glorified commandments, glorified by
His only Son, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach!

This means that you are living in total darkness and the only
things you know within your heart about our heavenly Father
and His blessed Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach are lies of darkness
that the only thing that they will accomplish within your
life these days, it will be to drive you each day closer to
Satan and hell forever. These days, you need to please our
heavenly Father's justice, truth and eternal salvation within
your heart by believing within your heart for justice to
confess with your lips for salvation our Lord Jesus Christ's
anointed name and atoning-blood that washes you clean from
sin forever, so you may ascend into the presence of our
heavenly Father in heaven immediately.

That is to say, also that our heavenly Father wants to see
you with His celestial-sacrifice of His Son's atoning-blood
always next to you and your loved ones wherever you may go in
this world and in the next one to come in heaven, because you
are His children therefore He wants the best for you all the
time. Certainly, our heavenly Father needed Israel to be born
again from the Holy Spirit at once at Mount Sinai's foot by
drinking from the eternal rock injured by Moses' rod, so they
may become His legitimate children worthy to carry His
celestial-sacrifice of His Son's atoning-blood into the
Promised Land to defeat His enemies forever at Jerusalem's
holy hill.

However, because of our heavenly Father's great mercies the
Israelites were able to drink miracously from the injured
rock so it may gush out living-water as the atoning-blood
that our Lord Jesus Christ had shed initially from the
creation of the world thus to create life everywhere, so His
children may inherit the earth with its glorious blessings
from heaven above. Therefore, once the Israelites had drunk
from the injured rock, then this meant to our heavenly Father
that they had drunk from the living-water of the atoning-
blood, so His children may be born again into the Holy Spirit
that would carry His continuous celestial-sacrifice of His
Son's sacrificed-life into the Promised Land to defeat death
and start a new divine-life for eternity.

And without this glorious celestial-life of the Holy Spirit
of His blessed name and glorified commandments, then our
heavenly Father could not do anything with Israel much less
find them worthy to carry His Son's sacrificed-life into the
Promised Land so He may start a new angelic Kingdom with
Israel and the nations forever. That is why that our heavenly
Father's anger roused against the Israelites for fashioning a
golden calf with the Egyptian's jewelry received as they fled
to cross the Red sea to enter the desert thus to stand at
Mount Sinai's foot to receive Jesus Christ with his arms wide
opened over the SHEKINAH cloud thus to take him into Canaan
immediately.

For this is the reason that our heavenly Father liberated
Israel from Egypt's captivity, so they may transfer His
celestial-sacrifice of His Son's atoning-blood from Mount
Sinai's summit that initially was conducted over the SHEKINAH
cloud and within the Holy of Holiest in heaven to Jerusalem's
holy hill for salvation to spread worldwide for the nations
to become saved at last. Moreover, without this continuous
celestial-sacrifice of His Son's atoning-blood then Israel
could not only be saved much less the nations of the entire
world as well, therefore Israel had to be filled with living-
water of the Holy Spirit from the injured rock at Mount
Sinai's foot, so they may accomplish successfully this great
task of salvation for themselves and the nations.

Because, just as Israel had become baptized by water at the
Red sea as they crossed in dry ground and with giant walls of
water on both sides, then they were baptized later with the
Holy Spirit that the SHEKINAH cloud rained over them as they
drank from the eternal rock at Mount Sinai's foot that Moses
struck with his rod. For this is the birth from the Holy
Spirit that our heavenly Father not only wanted for Israel in
those days but also for the families of the nations, so
everyone my know Him as the God that loves, forgives,
blesses, heals, prospers, liberates and saves with eternal
happiness the living souls of men through His powerful
celestial-sacrifice of His Son's atoning-blood.

Now, Israel was not only baptized with water from the Red sea
but also with the Holy Spirit that came directly over them
from the SHEKINAH cloud as they all drank directly from the
eternal rock injured by Moses with his rod at our heavenly
Father's command, so life may gush out from it abundantly for
Israel and a lifeless world too. Here, our heavenly Father
was showing Israel and the world as well that He has the
supernatural power and authority to make life gush out from
His eternal rock that had received early in time within the
Holy of Holiest in heaven and over Mount Sinai's summit His
Son's saving atoning-blood to save Israel and everyone else
from everywhere forever.

Lawfully, Israel needed to be born again before our heavenly
Father's holy presence so they may be worthy to enter not
only the Promised Land with our Lord Jesus Christ slain body
from the creation of the world over Mount Sinai's summit but
also return to paradise with a glorious salvation in their
last day of life on earth. Moreover, Israel needed to abandon
the life that they learned from the Egyptians as they lived
with them for more than four hundred and thirty years thus to
receive the Holy Spirit of eternal life directly from the
SHEKINAH cloud, because it was our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach
with his arms wide opened receiving them with a new holy
birth for eternity.

That is to say, also that our heavenly Father needed Israel
to forget forever everything that they had learned from the
Egyptians as they were born in the midst of them, so they
needed a new birth, and this is the birth from the Holy
Spirit to believe in His Son Jesus Christ for forgiveness,
healing, prosperity, protection and eternal salvation. For
this is the pristine life that our heavenly Father wanted
Israel to be born again into it immediately as they left
Egypt, so they may abandon not only the Egyptian life but
also the spirit of error received from Adam as they were born
on earth, so they may receive the Holy Spirit's new birth
ready to reenter heaven anyday.

Unfortunately, Israel made a terrible mistake because they
fashioned a golden calf with the Egyptian's jewelry received
as they fled Egypt to undertake into the Promised Land,
moreover as they did this evil under the leadership of Aaron
because Moses had been gone to Mount Sinai for forty days,
then they became born again of the spirit of error. This
reverse anger our heavenly Father as He had never been anger
by anyone before, because all the salvation work that He had
done with Son's sacrificed-life within the Holy of Holiest in
heaven and over Mount Sinai's summit, it was coming into a
terrible end that no one in heaven was expecting ever to take
place for the dismay of many.

Nevertheless, the Israelites became reborn of the spirit of
error as they believed within their hearts for injustice to
confess with their lips for eternal destruction that the
golden calf that they had fashioned with the Egyptian jewelry
had liberated them from Egypt's turmoil and eternal slavery
that they could have never been able to escape from without
Yeshua HaMoshiach's sacrificed-life. Therefore, before this
terrible lie that the Israelites had believed within their
hearts for injustice to confess with their lips for
destruction, then our heavenly Father saw them as a threat to
His continuous celestial-sacrifice of His Son's atoning-blood
that had been slain from the creation of the world over Mount
Sinai's summit thus He needed to destroy them immediately.

On this day, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach's sacrificed-life
and atoning-blood was more important than Israel, including
Moses, so He was ready to start a new nation with Moses, that
is, if he had agree with Him to destroy Israel because of the
evil that they had done against His celestial-sacrifice from
heaven above, His blessed Son, our Lord Jesus Christ.
Regrettably, Israel had disqualified themselves to be born
again from the Holy Spirit so they may be found worthy before
our heavenly Father's presence and His glorious celestial
hosts thus to enter anyday into the Promised Land on earth
and in heaven as well as the New Jerusalem from heaven above
where the Holy Spirit flows freely for everyone into
eternity.

Because, only those that are born from the Holy Spirit by
believing our heavenly Father's celestial-sacrifice of His
Son's atoning-blood shed from the creation of the world
within their hearts for justice to confess with their lips
for salvation His Son's name, then they can reenter heaven
anyday thus to enjoy the glory and peace prepared for those
that love Him perpetually. That is why that our heavenly
Father told Moses that He was going to make a new nation from
him, and this will be a better nation that was willing to
listen and obey His commands so He may finally have His Son's
sacrificed body and eternal life taken into the Promised Land
victoriously for a new glorious era to start soon.

However, for this to happen then our heavenly Father needed
His people reborn immediately from the Holy Spirit that rains
continuously over the entire earth from His SHEKINAH cloud
and not from the spirit of error that comes down from the
tree of knowledge of good and evil as from the forbidden
fruit that Adam ate in disobedience in paradise. This was
important that the Israelites needed to understand at Mount
Sinai's foot as they drank from the injured rock by Moses'
rod, so they may not only have strength to cross the desert
moreover be worthy to carry their living savior over the
SHEKINAH cloud with his arms wide opened to receive them as
God's children in the Promised Land forever.

Because, it was going to be the final battle against Satan's
lies, curses, death, hell and the angel of death within the
Promised Land's Jerusalem's holy hill so our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach may manifest his glorious life slain from the
creation of the world for the nations to receive forgiveness,
healing, blessing, prosperity and eternal life with endless
happiness into eternity. Indeed, our heavenly Father needed
to defeat Satan with his darkness within the Promised Land by
manifesting the glorious sacrificed life of His Son Jesus
Christ within the Holy of Holiest in heaven and over
Jerusalem's holy hill, so whatever power that his lies,
curses, infirmities and death may have then they may be
destroyed by the power of shedding: The atoning-blood!

And by defeating Satan by the supernatural ancient powers of
His Son's atoning-blood slain within the Holy of Holiest and
over Mount Sinai's summit from the creation of the world,
then our heavenly Father was defeating Satan's lies and the
fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil from
paradise, so man may live finally forever saved. Meaning also
that our heavenly Father did not desire to defeat Satan and
his lies within the land of Egypt or within any other nation
but it had to be done within the Chosen Land of Canaan,
because it was a land filled with milk and honey just as in
paradise for Adam and Eve before they sinned, for example.

Truthfully, this is exactly what our heavenly Father needed
to do immediately so Satan may die with his sins, curses,
infirmities and the angel of death for every man, woman and
child, beginning with Adam and Eve, may return to their
celestial life in heaven to live with our heavenly Father,
Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, and the holy angels forever.
Undeniably, this is the angelic Kingdom that our heavenly
Father had always dreamed in heaven for Israel and the
nations so they may become reborn from the Holy Spirit that
gives life in abundance these days on earth and forever into
all eternity, so our heavenly Father may finally conquer new
glories and sanctities never conquered by angels yet.

For this is the service that our heavenly Father was
requiring from Moses and Israel initially, so He may defeat
Satan's darkness by defeating him before His blessed
celestial-sacrifice of His Son's atoning-blood shed from the
creation of the world, so His children may finally live with
Him liberated from darkness moreover filled with His Holy
Spirit into all eternity. In other words, there was no other
way possible to defeat Satan's lies, curses, infirmities and
death on earth, except through the Chosen Land that our
heavenly Father had separated for this purpose for His Son
Jesus Christ to be born of the Holy Spirit from the virgin
womb of David's daughter, so Satan may die forever cursed in
his lies.

This also meant that if our heavenly Father could defeat and
destroy Satan's lies, curses, infirmities and threats of
eternal death in hell within the Promised Land by the
supernatural powers of His celestial-sacrifice from heaven
above, our Lord Jesus Christ, then He had defeated Satan in
paradise thus to liberate Adam and Eve and their children at
last into eternity. For the Holy Spirit of His blessed name
and glorified commandments within the glorious life of His
blessed Son, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, would manifest as
our holiness and perfection on earth, in heaven and within
the New Jerusalem from heaven above where our heavenly Father
will be loved by His angels and saved men, women and children
from every nation forever

At last, our heavenly Father's Holy Spirit will rule the
earth within the heart, soul, mind, body and human spirit of
every man, woman and child within Israel and the nations, so
a new era saturated with the perfect holiness of His Holy
Spirit and the life of His celebrated Son, our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach, will reign into all eternity forever. For this is
the new angelic Kingdom filled with the glorious life of His
Holy Spirit that our heavenly Father called Israel to accept,
live, serve and glorify Him as the God that created heaven
and earth through the manifestation of His continuous
celestial-sacrifice of His Son's atoning-blood, our Rebbe
Yeshua HaMoshiach, that saves these days the souls of men for
eternity.

Because, within this new glorious life, our heavenly Father
has called everyone from everywhere to accept, live, serve
and exalt Him as his personal God that saves his living soul
by forgiven his sins and writing his name in the book of
life, so he may abandon his sinful-flesh on earth for a new
resurrected divine-body in Jesus Christ bound to heaven. For
our heavenly Father will write any one's name in His book of
life by the power of love, grace and mercy of His Son's
atoning-blood shed from the creation of the world to create a
brand new endless angelic Kingdom: so anyone may become His
legitimate child on earth today and in heaven for all
eternity to come.

Indeed, if you accept our heavenly Father's celestial-
sacrifice of His Son's atoning-blood-glorious blood shed from
the creation of the world thus to fill you with love, mercy,
grace, power and eternal life wherever you may live within
the nations, then our heavenly Father will be your faithful-
friend moreover He will see that you are blessed every day of
your entire life. At last, you are born again from the Holy
Spirit of God because of all the great work that our Lord
Jesus Christ has done in heaven and on earth over the years
for you to enter eternal life bound to heaven these days and
into all eternity to come. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man
comes unto the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yeshua,
and shalt believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead,
then thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and
soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 3:10

Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30

Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the
dead. See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your
personal Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the
NAME of JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the
POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE
FOR YOU TO RECEIVE according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED
AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU
WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and
HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and
believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you
will be saved.

For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified,
and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As
the Scripture says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be
put to shame." For there is no difference between Jew and
Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise or not-- just the
same, the Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses them who
call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord
will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe
that the L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to
turn from sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my
personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ
as your ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a
wonderful new life with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better.
Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday.
Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy
Spirit of God, worship, fellowship, and serve with other
Messianic Jews and gentile believers as well in a Temple
where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include
me in your prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers
are very important in heaven. You do not have any idea how
important your prayers are in Heaven; Jesus suffered,
anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood and Died on
the Cross of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven
in the Holy of Holiest. That is CORRECT. The Holy Father,
Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy Angels
hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I
most add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the
HOLY ANGELS in HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and
SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and
HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/radio/

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-
bible-download