Feedback on "Event in a Tab" UI design (GSoC 2016)

Paul

Jun 13, 2016, 5:17:21 PM6/13/16
to dev-apps...@lists.mozilla.org
Greetings all,

We are now seeking broader feedback from users on the UI design for the
"event in a tab" feature that I am working on for Google Summer of Code
2016.

Please take a look at the following blog post which contains a mockup
image of the design and some notes about it:

https://blog.mozilla.org/calendar/2016/06/gsoc-2016-seeking-feedback-on-ui-design/

questions, etc. or feel free to use one of the other feedback channels
described in the blog post.

I look forward to your feedback!

-Paul