seamonkey 2.46 cand. build6 and lightning 5.1b1

Michael Ströder

Oct 19, 2016, 5:10:03 AM10/19/16
HI!

I've upgraded to seamonkey 2.46 cand. build6 [1] and fortunately lightning 5.1b1
was updated semi-automatically.

The basic calendaring functionality works. I can add events etc.

But when showing ICAL messages received in the mail Inbox there's no active
select button anymore (e.g. to accept an invitation). Only the small black
triangle for expanding the buttons is shown but the button list seems empty.

Any clue how to fix or work around this?

Ciao, Michael.