Lightning: Outlook 2000 compatibility checkbox

lorenzo...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2018, 9:00:01 AM2/22/18
Hi.
When inviting other participants to an event a confirmation popup shows up asking if the participants shall be invited. This popup has a checkbox for enabling Outlook 2000 compatibility. Since we found that on Outlook 2013 it duplicates events we would like to batch deactivate the checkbox to all users.
Is there a registry key or something which can be changed in order to display the option unchecked by default?
thanks

http://imgbin.ca/image.uploads/21-02-2018/original-dab87f85b27de2c8fd164530513eedbc.jpeg