Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Francois Sabot

ungelesen,
29.10.2006, 04:26:4529.10.06
an
Hi Everyone,
I've installed recently the SunBird 0.3. Everything is perfect but a
little 'weird' action in launching: whatever is the way of lauching ie
link, direct, recently used program, etc), Sunbird always launchs two
sessions, under the same profile.
Where is the problem ?
It is working at home on WinXP SP2 home up-to-date, and the only
extensions/addons are minimize to tray, crystal buttons and french
langage pack.
Thanks you for your help

allan...@gmail.com

ungelesen,
29.10.2006, 04:34:5029.10.06
an
Minimize to tray is your problem. The recent update didn't fix it
either. From their website it appears that they don't officially
target Sunbird but the extension happens to work so they add the lines
to allow it to install.

Francois Sabot

ungelesen,
29.10.2006, 04:42:0629.10.06
an

Thanks for th fast answer :D

Walter Müller

ungelesen,
09.12.2006, 21:18:3509.12.06
an

"Francois Sabot" <sabo...@yahoo.fr> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

>> Minimize to tray is your problem. The recent update didn't fix it
>> either. From their website it appears that they don't officially
>> target Sunbird but the extension happens to work so they add the lines
>> to allow it to install.

Solution: patch a Javascript file in the extension directory

\extensions\{31513E58-F253-47ad-86DB-D5F21E905429}\components\minimizeToTrayCmdLine.js

--

there, add a "return;" statement, immediatly after the function call:

cmdLineTest.prototype = {
return;
/* nsICommandLineHandler */

--

it's some buggy code for the unsupported turbo mode, it's unused in Sunbird

Allen antworten
Dem Autor antworten
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten