event onUnload

Asier Ramos

Mar 30, 2009, 5:15:27 AM3/30/09
to dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
I have a problem with Javascript event OnUnload. I want to update a record
in a database as many times as onunload event is called. I have that code
for do this:

*ajax.js*

function MyAjax() {
var xmlhttp=false;
try {
xmlhttp = new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP");
} catch (e) {
try {
xmlhttp = new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP");
} catch (E) {
xmlhttp = false;
}
}

if (!xmlhttp && typeof XMLHttpRequest!='undefined') {
xmlhttp = new XMLHttpRequest();
}

return xmlhttp;
}

function ClearHTML(sHTML) {
sHTML = sHTML.replace(/<[^>]*>/gi, "");
sHTML = sHTML.replace( /\n/gi, "") ;
sHTML = sHTML.replace(/&nbsp;/gi, "");

return sHTML;
}

*borrar_temp.php*

<?
session_start();
require_once("inc/functions.inc.php");
require_once("inc/sections.inc.php");
require_once("inc/conection.inc.php");

$Hoy=date("Y-m-d")." ".date("H:m:s");
$sql="update sesiones set session_destroy='".$Hoy."' WHERE
session_id='".$_SESSION['IdSession']"'";
mysql_query($sql);
session_destroy();

?>

*index.php*

<head><script language="javascript" src="js/ajax.js"
type="text/javascript"></script>
<script language="Javascript" type="text/javascript">
//Función para guardar tu informacion en bd utilizando ajax.
function cargarContenido()
{
var miAjaxObj = MyAjax();
miAjaxObj.open("GET","borrar_temp.php",true);
miAjaxObj.send(null);
alert("ejecutado");
}

</script></head>

The result of that is that the Javascript makes ok, but php code no...

Thanks!!