(IVÁN): ABRAHAM UNDERSTOOD GOD’S NEEDS TO HAVE A SON OF HIS OWN ON EARTH:

IVAN VALAREZO

Aug 22, 2009, 11:23:55 PM8/22/09

Sábado, 22 de agosto, año 2009 de Nuestro Salvador
Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador - Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

ABRAHAM UNDERSTOOD GOD'S NEEDS TO HAVE A SON OF HIS OWN ON
EARTH:

Truly, Abraham had a heart, eyes, ears and a mind that really
understood our heavenly Father's desire to have a Son of His
own born on earth, so he may live for Him within the heart of
every man, woman and child from all the families of the
nations of the entire earth, for the glory of His name.
Really, Abraham was a man that "understood our heavenly
Father's needs to have a Son of His own" on earth with his
individual life that was coming to an end, because his wife
Sarah was already ninety, and she could not be a mother of
his children anymore.

In addition, because Abraham was able to understand our
heavenly Father's needs, then he not only became known as the
friend of God but also as a powerfully blessed man in
everything he did in his life and the lives of his loved
ones, due to the constant presence of Jesus Christ, the soon
coming Messiah into the world! That is to say, also that
Abraham became blessed powerfully, much more than any other
man on earth, because our heavenly Father had given the holy
life of His Son Jesus Christ, so he may not only be with him
all the time thus to bless and protect him but also to enrich
his life in every thing he did.

This is to say, also that everything that began within the
life of Abraham, whether was big or small, indeed, it was
because of Jesus Christ acting around the clock within his
heart and entire life, and the same is true for every one of
his sons and daughters within the house of Israel and the
multitude of nations. Therefore, Abraham was a man full of
the presence of our heavenly Father, thanks to Jesus Christ,
the tree of life from paradise and the soon coming King
Messiah to the not yet born house of Israel and the multitude
of nations of the entire world, as well, for the glory and
honor of His everlasting holy name.

In fact, our heavenly Father through Jesus Christ that was
living within his heart and entire life then blessed
everything mightily directly from heaven, that Abraham
started in his life and even in the lives of others, as well,
so the people of the nations may see His glory constantly
descending from heaven to do great things for them. Moreover,
believe it or nor, our heavenly Father continues to do the
same thing with every one that dares to be as faithful to Him
through Jesus Christ as Abraham did, for example, in his days
of life on earth, so His glory may continue to manifest
everywhere around the world.

Because, the desire of our heavenly Father to have a Son on
earth, in truth, had become Abraham's desire as well to have
a son of his own with his wife Sarah's sterile womb, and that
is why that our heavenly Father never ceased to bless him and
his coming sons and daughters through the generations,
beginning with Isaac. Since then, those who trust in our Lord
Jesus Christ are as secured as mount Zion: The enemy will
never defeat them, for they will endure forever in His
presence, because the holy name of our living Savior dwells
within their hearts for the glory and honor of His name and
of the Holy Spirit of His perfect commandments.

This is exactly what Abraham knew very well within his heart
that our heavenly Father blesses and protects nowadays all
those that trust Him, but only through the wonderful and
glorious name of His beloved Son Jesus Christ; for there are
powerful miracles acting forces on behalf of those that only
believe in his holy name, Jesus Christ of Nazareth! For the
reason that every time when, the name of Jesus Christ enters
into the heart and life of man, woman and child from all the
families of the nations of the entire world, then it descends
miraculously with powerful miracles and great wonders from
heaven, and this is directly from our heavenly Father thus to
enrich their lives powerfully.

This means that Satan and his darkness have to disappear from
the heart and life of those that have invoked and believed in
the name of Jesus Christ just as Abraham did in his days, for
example, thus to fulfill all truth and righteousness within
his life, the lives of his loved ones and acquaintances, too.
Therefore, Abraham through the years of his life, indeed,
learned that he was like our heavenly Father Himself that
needed to have a Son of His own but on earth that was sterile
to have a Son savior that is, just as he personally wanted to
have a son of his own through his wife Sarah's sterile womb,
for example.

Then, for this to happen within his dying-life, Abraham had
to wait for most of his entire life and even to the point
from which it was impossible for him to bear a son; indeed,
Abraham was understanding our heavenly Father's great needs
to have a Son of His own on earth, even deeper than ever
before as time past. What is more, our heavenly Father helped
Abraham to understand His personal need, the need to have a
divine Son on earth, His only begotten Son that is, so he may
never die but instead he may continue to live forever and
ever, not only on earth but also in His brand-new city from
heaven above, The brand-new celestial Jerusalem!

Subsequently, because Abraham learned to understand our
heavenly Father's desire to have a Son on earth, then they
became close friends as never any man on earth or angel in
paradise had been that close to Him: really, Abraham became
so close to our heavenly Father that he became as Jesus
Christ himself in His presence-and that is power! Aside from
human understanding, then to be close to our heavenly Father
was power for Abraham and his loved ones, and the same is
true today with any one that dares to believe within his
heart and confess with his lips the name of His Son, the Son
of David and King Messiah for Israel, our Lord Jesus Christ!

Truly, this was a very exciting moment for not only our
heavenly Father and His angels but for the entire human race,
as well, that not only changed the course of the life for
eternity of every man, woman and child on earth, but also for
the entire earth all together. Because, now our heavenly
Father could make the earth a paradise, even though it was a
place of darkness, nonetheless, if he could get a nation as
Israel to follow Him faithfully as Abraham did with Jesus
Christ, then this was going to be possible and very soon too,
believe it or not-the fullness of paradise on earth.

Then, at last, our heavenly Father had managed to have a man
on earth that would not only understand His needs to have a
Son with humankind, but also Abraham became His special
friend forever; and, nowadays, this ancient and supernatural
friendship between man and God anchors supernaturally within
the Spirit of faith of His Son Jesus Christ only. Moreover,
it was through this relationship from which our heavenly
Father began to bless Abraham in so many ways even to the
point to grant him a son of his own, and this would be a very
especial son indeed that would be born from his wife Sarah's
sterile womb-Isaac-the birth of Israel and the multitude of
nations!

Literally, this son that our heavenly Father was granting
Abraham to have, in truth, it was a son that had become part
of his entire life, even before he was to be born from his
wife's sterile womb, the materialization of his personal
faith in our heavenly Father for eternity, indeed, Jesus
Christ, the first and last born of Israel! Truly, this was a
son that our heavenly Father was granting Abraham to have
that would not only come out from a lifeless rock, as in
Sarah's sterile womb, but it would be His only begotten Son
nailed to the crossed trees of Adam and Eve over the holy
hill outside Jerusalem, in Israel, for the beginning of the
eternal-life.

Then this will be, indeed, for the end of sin and the
beginning of a brand-new life in eternity not only on earth
for the entire human race, beginning with Abraham first, but
also for the brand-new Jerusalem from heaven above, the
eternal capital not only for the entire house of Israel but
for the multitude of nations, as well. That is why that just
as the mountains surround and protect Jerusalem nowadays, for
example, so our Lord Jesus Christ surrounds and protects his
people everywhere, both now and forever and ever in heaven as
in the brand-new Jerusalem from heaven above, where the every
word of the heart and mouth of men, women and children is
eternal truth only.

Furthermore, this is the same protection that our heavenly
Father not only granted Abraham to enjoy in his days, because
he believed in His needs to have a Perfect and Holy Son on
earth, but also to every one of His sons and daughters as
well throughout the earth, beginning with the house of Israel
first, of course. Truly, Jesus Christ is the protection that
our heavenly Father not only granted Abraham to have but also
to every man, woman and child on earth so they may escape the
darkness of sin and the terrible destruction from the angel
of death, in this life and in the next life to come, as well,
for ever and ever.

That is to say, also that with Jesus Christ in his heart,
then Abraham was not only pleasing our heavenly Father's
divine-truth, but also he was telling Satan and his followers
that he had the angelic protection against his evils and
wicked scams on earth and in the life beyond, so he may live
and never die to his hidden-deceptions. Because, in this
life, if you do not have Jesus Christ living within your
heart as our heavenly Father commanded Adam and Eve to have
him first in paradise, for example, then you exposed yourself
daily to the terrible dangers from Satan and his devils thus
to attack and kill you, your loved ones and friends, as well,
at any moment.

That is why that you need Jesus Christ living within your
heart each day of your entire life, just as Abraham in the
beginning, so you may escape the wilds from Satan and his
wicked followers everywhere in the entire world and even
beyond all eternity, as well, like hell and the lake of fire,
for our heavenly Father's glory. In reality, Jesus Christ is
more important in your life than anything on earth or in
paradise that you may be able to think of; truly, without
Jesus Christ "you do not have a contract or covenant" with
our heavenly Father for peace, life, protection and
prosperity with all its wonderful every day miracle and
marvelous signs of never-ending blessings.

That is why that our heavenly Father needed to introduce His
powerful Spirit of faith in the life of men as soon as
possible, so people may not die deceived by Satan and his
devils, but they may escape and live with Him forever, and
this is why that Abraham's unique-faith was very important on
earth then, and nowadays too. Furthermore, that is why that
for those that have the faith of Jesus Christ living within
their hearts, by invoking his holy name with their lips, then
they will be forever and ever as strong and powerful as mount
Zion is in the highest heavens for our heavenly Father and
His Holy Spirit these days and forevermore in eternity.

Justly, they will never know defeat by any of Satan's
deceptions or lie, but they will endure in the presence of
our heavenly Father, until the end of time, and even beyond
eternity, as well, because the faith in the name of Jesus
Christ knows no frontiers nor boundaries on this earth or in
the next life to come, forever. Therefore, the wicked will
not rule over our heavenly Father's families, so the godly
might not come to do what the enemy do always, and this is to
do what is wrong and evil in His sight thus to cause great
displeasure within His holy heart and the raise of His hot
anger and fury against the entire earth.

Truly, this was something that Abraham understood very well,
and this is that our heavenly Father is not willing to see
the ungodly rule over the godly, and for Him to stop this
evil on earth, then He needed to have Jesus Christ living
within the heart of men, so only the just will rule always in
His sight. That is why also that it was very important for
our heavenly Father to start a family on earth from where the
center of its life would be the gift of His Son, Jesus
Christ, in the case of Abraham was Isaac, for example,
because the promise of salvation for the human race and the
earth began with Isaac's birth.

That is to say, also that if our heavenly Father could have a
nation that would obey and follow Him with the birth, life,
death, resurrection of the third day and the return to heaven
of His Son Jesus Christ, the King Messiah, then He could not
only change the life of one nation but of all of them, too.
This means that our heavenly Father would have had the power
to change the entire earth into an earthly paradise, filled
with the milk and honey of the glorious life of His Son Jesus
Christ, the tree of life from paradise and the entire angelic
Kingdom, so men will live freely with Him as brothers-and
this is blissful-heaven forever.

Because, our heavenly Father did not call His people to raise
Him to anger but to please Him only with the precious and
glorious faith of invoking the name of His beloved Son Jesus
Christ as Abraham did, so truth and righteousness may fulfill
in due time within the heart and life of his sons and
daughters throughout the earth. For our heavenly Father is
always searching from heaven for the truth, righteousness,
perfection and justice of His Son Jesus Christ within the
heart and life of every man, woman and child-and all these
wonderful blessings exist these days within the life and
powerful invocation of the name of Jesus Christ, without the
slightest doubt.

Therefore, our heavenly Father do always good to those that
invoke the glorious and precious name of His dear Son Jesus
Christ: truthfully, they are His personal especial treasure
on earth and in heaven as well eternally, so they may always
please His Holy Spirit of truth, righteousness and never-
ending perfection of His eternal commandments. For those that
invoke the name of His Son Jesus Christ, indeed, they do good
to our heavenly Father every time as Abraham did, because
they walk in the right Spirit within their hearts and lives
thus to make truth and justice prospers all the time within
their lives, the lives of their loved ones and friends, as
well.

Consequently, those that believe within their hearts and
confess Jesus Christ as Abraham did in the presence of our
heavenly Father, then they belong to His daily glory today
and forevermore in eternity, thanks to the never-ending
forgiveness and blessings of His Son's grace; really, it
seems that Jesus Christ is the heart of our heavenly Father
on earth forever. These days, if you were to talk to Abraham
for few moments or just see few days of his life on earth,
and then you would ask him, if Jesus Christ is actually the
living heart of our heavenly Father before His faithful
angels in heaven and mankind on earth?

Then Abraham would tell you, without the slightest doubt
within his heart that he believes powerfully that Jesus
Christ is the living heart of our heavenly Father on earth
just as it is in heaven nowadays, for example, with all His
holy angels and the saved nations from past generations of
the entire earth. Also, Abraham would answer your question
like this, because he lived his entire life with his wife
Sarah waiting for Jesus Christ to bless them powerfully with
a newborn, Isaac, the son of the promise; that is to say,
also that Abraham was in Jesus Christ from head to foot, and
no one could challenge his faith in him forever.

Since then and now, our Lord Jesus Christ is the only
existing powerful truth, perfection and righteousness in
heaven and on earth for our heavenly Father and His Holy
Spirit thus to enter with supernatural joy within the heart
of every man, woman and child within the house of Israel and
the nations of the entire world, as well. Because, the truth
is that when Jesus Christ becomes part of your heart and of
your entire life, then the peace, joy, happiness and some
other supernatural powers of miracles and great marvelous
things will begin to exist or to take place by the thousands
if not millions within the every moment of your entire life,
believe it or not.

Moreover, these are miracles and great wonders on earth and
in paradise for your sake that really not only belonged to
Abraham since the start of all things with Israel but also
they belong to you, because our heavenly Father called
Abraham to be the father of not one nation but of multitude
of nations, thanks to Jesus Christ! This means also that
everything that Abraham began to have as he began to invoke
the name of Jesus Christ within his life, then our heavenly
Father granted him to have blessings not just for his
personal life and for his wife Sarah but for each one of his
offspring by the millions, as well, beginning with Isaac,
for example.

That is to say, that every blessing that has ever come down
from heaven into the life of Israel, it is not only because
of Abraham's faith in Jesus Christ, but it has been because
of the desire of our heavenly Father to see all those that
believe and confess His Son's name, Hebrews and Gentiles
alike, be blessed too. For that reason, Jesus Christ is very
powerful within our hearts and in every day life on earth, in
paradise, and in the brand-new Jerusalem from heaven above,
so we may only know the real life from heaven and directly
from our heavenly Father, for the glory and honor of His holy
name these days and for all eternity, forever.

Therefore, our Lord Jesus Christ is the one that is here
today to bless and protect us by providing all of our needs
according to our heavenly Father's perfect and glorious will
within our daily lives on earth; what is more, Jesus Christ
is the one that defeats our enemies every hour of day and
well into eternity, as well. For this reason, our heavenly
Father sends away from His presence those that turn away from
His Son, thus to walk in the crooked-ways of the wicked of
the earth, as Cain did to destroy his own brother Abel, in a
moment of disobedience and darkness within his heart, because
he did not know the value to love Jesus Christ.

Truly, our heavenly Father turns them away from us each day
those that speaks and do evil thus to make others sin in His
sight and against His glorious Plan of Salvation, Jesus
Christ himself, the tree of life, for His chosen people,
Israel, and the rest of the nations of the entire world, by
the thousands over the ages. Only then, Israel with the
multitude of nations will finally have quietness and peace
forever and ever within His precious heart and glorious
presence of our Lord and Maker of our living souls on earth
and in the brand-new Jerusalem from heaven above, amen!

Indeed, Abraham was a man that understood very well our
heavenly Father's needs to have a Son of His own within his
life and within the life of each one of his loved ones and
friends, as you and I today, for example, all over the entire
world, my dear friend. Now, would you also understand our
heavenly Father's divine needs just as Abraham did in his
days on earth and even in heaven nowadays, and this is to
have a Son of His own Jesus Christ, the Son of David, the
tree of life living within your heart, and within the heart
of your loved ones and friends, as well, forever?

What is your prefer answer to this ancient question? I pray
that your answer will concur with Abraham's classical answer
within your life, so new and ancient blessing from our
heavenly Father's covenant of peace, love, power, truth,
justice, health, wealth and, last but not least, the entire
eternal life from His tree of life, our dear Lord Jesus
Christ, may begin within you today and forevermore in
eternity!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man
comes unto the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yehoshua,
and shalt believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead,
then thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and
soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 310
Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30
Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the
dead. See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your
personal Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the
NAME of JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the
POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE
FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS
AND ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS
BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to
you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and
believe in your heart
that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified,
and it is with
your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture
says, "Anyone who
trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no
difference between
Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise or not--
just the same, the Lord is
Lord of all and richly blesses them who call on him, for,
"Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."
Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe
that the L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to
turn from sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my
personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ
as your ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? Or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? Or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a
wonderful new life
with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better.
Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday.
Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy
Spirit of God,
worship, fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and
gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is
the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include
me in your
prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very
important in heaven.
You do not have any idea how important your prayers are in
Heaven; Jesus
suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood
and Died on the Cross
of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven in the
Holy of Holiest. That
is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy
Spirit, and all the Holy
Angels hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest
too. I most
add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY
ANGELS in HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to
GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON,
JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/listen/player-wm.asp?
playertype=wm%20%20///

http://www.unored.com/streams/radiovisioncristiana.asx