Chromium? C`mon!

Žilvinas Karaliūnas

Oct 8, 2016, 3:58:04 PM10/8/16
You have lost all your dignity, Mozilla Organization, by dumping your own browser engine and adopting the chromium. Why do I have to download you instead of Google Chrome browser, because I get all the browser`s engine improvements first in the best program in its class! All you have left in the market is 10%, while Google owns 40%! What you are going to do about it?

German Garza Garcia

Oct 8, 2016, 5:01:56 PM10/8/16
to Žilvinas Karaliūnas, dev-acce...@lists.mozilla.org
Totaly agree with dude

Enviado desde mi smartphone, disculpen la ortografía.