Please provide feedback on proposed 'ftp' URI spec.

Mykyta Yevstifeyev

Aug 24, 2011, 12:59:13 AM8/24/11
to community-w...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello all,

I believe this is a right list to ask, so: I'm currently working on
refining the 'ftp' URI scheme specification. Based on RFC 1738, this
effort tries to consider how the scheme is currently used. Please find
the Internet-Draft here:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yevstifeyev-ftp-uri-scheme.

I'd like you provided feedback on this draft from the "implementator's
point of view". Please address your comments to me, optionally copied
to list, and I'll follow them later to IETF community for consideration.

Thanks in advance,
Mykyta Yevstifeyev

L. David Baron

Aug 24, 2011, 9:59:55 AM8/24/11
to Mykyta Yevstifeyev, community-w...@lists.mozilla.org
On Wednesday 2011-08-24 07:59 +0300, Mykyta Yevstifeyev wrote:
> I believe this is a right list to ask, so: I'm currently working on

My guess is that it's probably not the right list; if you want an
implementor's point of view you should probably try:

-David

--
𝄞 L. David Baron http://dbaron.org/ 𝄂
𝄢 Mozilla Corporation http://www.mozilla.com/ 𝄂