Fwd: European Gathering in Berlin - September 10th-11th

Francisco Picolini

Aug 15, 2016, 6:16:02 AM8/15/16
to communi...@lists.mozilla.org, communit...@lists.mozilla.org, commun...@lists.mozilla.org, communit...@lists.mozilla.org, community...@lists.mozilla.org, communit...@lists.mozilla.org, communit...@lists.mozilla.org, communit...@lists.mozilla.org, communit...@lists.mozilla.org, communit...@lists.mozilla.org, communit...@lists.mozilla.org, communit...@lists.mozilla.org, community...@lists.mozilla.org, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, communit...@lists.mozilla.org, communit...@lists.mozilla.org, Balkans
Hello all,

In case you miss it, I'm forwarding the message to all our european communities. Please register here: https://goo.gl/forms/0DEw8bQvpz0RkfMC3 to participate in this gathering, that we will discuss about Maker Party campaign and how to mobilize communities.

If you have any inquiry, don't hesitate to write me an email.

Regards,
Francisco.-

Aug 17, 2016, 12:24:18 PM8/17/16
to communi...@lists.mozilla.org, communit...@lists.mozilla.org, commun...@lists.mozilla.org, communit...@lists.mozilla.org, community...@lists.mozilla.org, communit...@lists.mozilla.org, communit...@lists.mozilla.org, communit...@lists.mozilla.org, communit...@lists.mozilla.org, communit...@lists.mozilla.org, communit...@lists.mozilla.org, communit...@lists.mozilla.org, community...@lists.mozilla.org, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, communit...@lists.mozilla.org, communit...@lists.mozilla.org, Balkans, coll...@mozillaitalia.org, pi...@mozilla-albania.org, moz...@llistes.softcatala.org, moz...@mozfr.org, community...@lists.mozilla.org, mozilla...@lists.mozilla-russia.org, communit...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello Mozillians,

Deadline has been extended until Friday 19th EOD (European Central Time).

Regards,
Francisco.-
--
Francisco Picolini
Community Events Coordinator

Brian King

Aug 19, 2016, 6:31:07 AM8/19/16
to communit...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi,

Just wanted to put you in the loop about this. Would love to see Norway
people there! You can register until EOD today. Spread the word if you know
more people interested.

If you are part of a European community, or live in Europe and want to be,
or want to part of upcoming EU campaigns (living in Europe) ... then this
is for you.

form <https://goo.gl/forms/JTvxWkwWgT5hNwyW2> before August 17th end of day
[...]

@brianking | https://mozillians.org/u/kinger
Participate! | https://wiki.mozilla.org/Participation