INFORMATICA ONLINE TRAINING

Sukanya P

Nov 16, 2015, 1:11:17 AM11/16/15
SURYA TRAININGS provides INFORMATICA Online Training provides real time IT support module which provides the basic functionalities. We have a range of highly interactive Web-based course designed specifically to deliver effective knowledge transfer in INFORMATICA. We provide complete material soft copy.

Some of the INFORMATICA Course topics that covered by our professionals:

1.Unconnected lookup Transformation.
2.Defining Reusable Transformations.
3.Tasks And Types of Tasks.
4.Scheduling Work flow.
5.Target Load Plan.
6.Types of Batch Processing.
7.Mapping Parameters.
8.Mapping Variables.
9.Defining Session Parameters.
10.TYPES Of Look Up Caches.

And many sub topics are there for more details please go through the website.

Please call us for the Demo Classes we have regular batches and weekend batches.

Contact Number: +91 9618546596

Email: suryaonlin...@gmail.com,

Web: http://www.suryaonlinetraining.com/informatica-online-training/