Hack In The Box Malaysia 2014

Paul Theriault

Sep 30, 2014, 8:35:55 PM9/30/14
to community...@lists.mozilla.org, Muhammad Syafiq Mazli, sh...@mozilla.my, Gary Kwong, ha...@mozilla.my
Hello everyone!

Hack In The Box (HITB) Security Conference 2014 is just around the corner and we need your help!

Mozilla is sponsoring a booth there and we are looking for volunteers to show off Mozilla projects and do demos. We will have Firefox OS devices to run demos with, and gear to giveaway. So if you available to help out on the 15 &16 October and can make it to the InterContinental in Kuala Lumpur, please get in touch.

HITB is also running the HackWeekDay Competition again, so please promote this event and get involved: see http://conference.hitb.org/hitbsecconf2014kul/hackweekday/

Hope to see you there!

Paul & Gary from the Mozilla Security Team

signature.asc

Muhammad Syafiq Mazli

Sep 30, 2014, 11:18:27 PM9/30/14
to Paul Theriault, community...@lists.mozilla.org, ha...@mozilla.my, sh...@mozilla.my, Gary Kwong
Hi Paul and Malaysian Community member,

We are so excited this year following next awesome event, #HITB2014KUL
and Malaysia Community will present in Commsec Booth.

For those want to helping us in Mozilla booth, kindly fill up your
detail in this link ; https://etherpad.mozilla.org/hitbkul2014mozmy and
specify which your availability day during event. (before 11th October 2014)

Feel free to reply here if you have any question.

Regards,

@syafiqmazli
Mozilla Malaysia Community Manager
https://reps.mozilla.org/u/syafiqmazli