Invitation to "Firefox Kita Launch Party"

Muhammad Hafiz Bin Mohd Hidzir

May 1, 2014, 9:45:22 AM5/1/14
to community...@lists.mozilla.org

Dear recipients,

On behalf of the Mozilla Malaysia Community, I would like to invite
you to join and celebrate long-time hardworks of the Community
at our upcoming party.

The party is known as "Firefox Kita Launching Party" which will be
held at House @ GTower, Kuala Lumpur on MAY 10, 2014 (Saturday) and
doors will be opened starting at 6:30 p.m. and the party will end
approximately at 9:30 p.m.

Main agendas of having the party is to spearhead about the 29th
version of the Firefox browser which was recently launched on April
29, 2014 and also to launch the 1st localized version of the browser
in Bahasa Malaysia which is a new great achievement since the
existence of the browser which took almost 2 years of translating
grossly 88,000 strings of words and sentences in English to our very
own national language.

Whilst tickets are limited, please register as soon as possible upon
receiving this e-mail should you feel that you are free to attend.
Registration is now open at at http://www.mozilla.my/firefoxkita.

Prior to the event day, do try the new version of the Firefox web
browser which can be downloaded from
http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all/ which also includes the
Malay version of it, and I do hope you do not mind to give it a try as
well and evaluate our quality of translations should you love to
explore something "outside of the box".

On top of that, I also hope you can spearhead about the event and also
the ongoing campaign which we are working on across various media
platforms to your network of friends by including #FirefoxKita in any
of your updates about the Community, Firefox, and Mozilla which you
find relevant.

Should you have any further inquiries, do reply back to me without any
hesitations. I am looking forward to soonest feedback from your side
and hope all of you have a good day ahead where ever you are.

-
Regards,
Muhammad Hafiz Bin Mohd Hidzir,
Media and Public Relations Lead,