Firefox Metro Test Day Reminder

Marco Mucci

Jun 26, 2013, 2:27:09 PM6/26/13
to communit...@lists.mozilla.org, community-...@lists.mozilla.org, communit...@lists.mozilla.org, community...@lists.mozilla.org, communit...@lists.mozilla.org, community...@lists.mozilla.org, communi...@lists.mozilla.org, community...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello All!

A reminder that the Firefox Metro Test Day is happening this Friday on June 28th.

You can see the details in the Test Plan: https://metro.etherpad.mozilla.org/metrotestday-20130628

We will be going through basic installation and functionality testing for Firefox Metro using the Nightly build. We will have a list of test cases in Moztrap, our functional test case management system, and you will have the option to pick and choose from a number of functional areas, for example basic navigation or Sync setup.

Some of the testing may require a touch enabled device, but by far most of the testing can be done on any machine running Windows 8.

Take your time to experiment. Try entering too much data, or skip entering a field. Try to break the browser by being creative!

This event is open to all those interested: newcomers, experienced testers, developers, and anyone interested in testing and using Firefox Metro.

Marco Mucci - Engineering Program Manager
Mozilla Corporation
Work: 1.416.848.3114 x 860
Mobile: 647.717.3381
Email: mmu...@mozilla.com
IRC: MarcoM
Skype: marco.a.mucci

John Angelo Carandang

Jun 26, 2013, 10:43:07 PM6/26/13
to Marco Mucci, community...@lists.mozilla.org, communit...@lists.mozilla.org, community...@lists.mozilla.org, communit...@lists.mozilla.org, communit...@lists.mozilla.org, communi...@lists.mozilla.org, community...@lists.mozilla.org, community-...@lists.mozilla.org
im gonna try this metro thing!

John Angelo Carandang
<http://www.earnmailer.com/link/890259635cdfa436>
<http://www.earnmailer.com/alert/confirm/890259635cdfa436>